Nakatomi Plaza - THC Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Yep, @BR Pro Poker ftw, Kristil is great, took about 2 weeks to arrive and no issues with customs. Buy more than you need, there's plenty of degens on here who collect them. That way you can get the rolling edge printed too.

Yep, @BR Pro Poker ftw, Kristil is great, took about 2 weeks to arrive and no issues with customs. Buy more than you need, there's plenty of degens on here who collect them. That way you can get the rolling edge printed too.
Do you know if the 10 minimum orders need to be the same design? That way I can possibly coordinate a purchase with other people. I ideally need only 2 dealer buttons.

ci-lonerider-hoppy-ki-yay-ipa-366c1ae57df055a7.jpeg

Great lqqking chips. Die Hard inspired a local brewery's name for this IPA. They have several movie inspired beers.

Do you know if the 10 minimum orders need to be the same design? That way I can possibly coordinate a purchase with other people. I ideally need only 2 dealer buttons.
They do, but that's what I am saying. I have 3 left of the 15 I ordered. You'll be able to shift them easy.

Finally found some time to grab a few photos today of the new line up.

I changed up the T25 chips in the line up recently, parting out the Venetian chips and replacing them with a mint rack of AS $2s. To me, they really sit nicely with the snappers for progression. I also snagged a barrel of mint JC $1s as I wanted to add some Show'Em chips for fun. As usual, great labels from Gear to help finish up the set.

Here's how they stand today. Now I need to go have a word with myself as I'm contemplating selling them :ninja:

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 19.20.05.png

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 19.19.46.png

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 19.20.23.png

Finally found some time to grab a few photos today of the new line up.

I changed up the T25 chips in the line up recently, parting out the Venetian chips and replacing them with a mint rack of AS $2s. To me, they really sit nicely with the snappers for progression. I also snagged a barrel of mint JC $1s as I wanted to add some Show'Em chips for fun. As usual, great labels from Gear to help finish up the set.

Here's how they stand today. Now I need to go have a word with myself as I'm contemplating selling them :ninja:

View attachment 902589

View attachment 902587

View attachment 902591
Love the table!

Quick cross post from the mail thread.
Some awesome custom tuck boxes. Based on the cigarettes shared between John and Hans in the movie, these were a perfect fit with the set. Super pleased to have them in the collection :cool :love:

Poor quality picture from the internet showing the packet
Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 15.41.22.png

Our recreations in poker and bridge size
Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 15.38.55.pngScreenshot 2022-04-30 at 15.39.02.png

Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 15.38.49.png

Just seeing this thread...unbelievable set! I'm a little confused though, I see people saying these are CPC chips, but the top hat and cane mold looks like Paulsons to me. Are these CPC? And if so, how did you get the top hat and cane mold? I just checked their chip design tool and don't see that mold offered. Or, are they Paulsons, in which case, how did you get custom inlays in Paulsons? Either way, one of the best sets I've seen, sorry to hear you'll be parting ways with them.

Just seeing this thread...unbelievable set! I'm a little confused though, I see people saying these are CPC chips, but the top hat and cane mold looks like Paulsons to me. Are these CPC? And if so, how did you get the top hat and cane mold? I just checked their chip design tool and don't see that mold offered. Or, are they Paulsons, in which case, how did you get custom inlays in Paulsons? Either way, one of the best sets I've seen, sorry to hear you'll be parting ways with them.
These are Paulson THC’s.
The Nakatomi’s would make for a pretty cool CPC set though.

Thanks! The set came together really well in the end :)
As mentioned above, these are Paulson chips that I relabelled to create the set. I am currently toying with creating a CPC set to replace them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom