Naipeszaca - countries they ship to? (1 Viewer)

xdan

Flush
Reaction score
Title says it all.
They have Fournier cards I want but won’t ship to australia.

I didn’t see a list of countries on their website, so probably best to ask them directly. If an automated system did not allow you to order cards to Australia, they might still be able/willing to do so.

All I know for sure is that they ship to the US. I have gotten stuff from them.

EDIT: They wouldn't accept an order from me almost a year ago because of COVID restrictions. Are you sure that the current problem isn't COVID restrictions?

All I know for sure is that they ship to the US. I have gotten stuff from them.

EDIT: They wouldn't accept an order from me almost a year ago because of COVID restrictions. Are you sure that the current problem isn't COVID restrictions?
Worth a shot in asking . I have emailed them.

They ship to Poland.. I bought few decks from this guy. Very pleasant owner but his knowledge of English is limited so it's better to write an email than call...

I contacted Zacarias.
1.He ships and previously shipped successfully to Australia.
2.He advised to make a purchase from the page and contact him, he will try to find cheaper shipping option than one listed on page.

Regards

I contacted Zacarias.
1.He ships and previously shipped successfully to Australia.
2.He advised to make a purchase from the page and contact him, he will try to find cheaper shipping option than one listed on page.

Regards
Thanks so much mate. Appreciate it.
I will follow up with him

Keep the cards in the basket and send email to the site asking to reevaluate shipping options to Australia. Wait for replay.

This is 2021 prices in standard shipping in Spanish Post is a bit high.

InkedTarifas-de-Correos-para-Península-y-Baleares-Año-2021 (2)_LI.jpg

Thanks for the info mate.
@davislane we should share a shipment? I’ll cover melb to Sydney postage
last cards Im buying. ffs dont ask me anymore. lol.

I was blissfully happy with 1 setup of cards. Now due your negative influence I have more cards than I know what to do with. In for 2 setups of fournier 2826 bridge jumbos and 2 setups of modiano platinums while Im at it. last cards goddamit!

I was blissfully happy with 1 setup of cards. Now due your negative influence I have more cards than I know what to do with. In for 2 setups of fournier 2826 bridge jumbos and 2 setups of modiano platinums while Im at it. last cards goddamit!
Hahaha
You love it.

I’ll await feedback from him about shipping.

We all been there....

Hahaha
You love it.

I’ll await feedback from him about shipping.
Can you please add me into it, so we can share the shipping cost? I am in Melbourne, I can pick up from you? LOL, I just can't stop buying more cards even we can't play any games now! Please let me know the shipping cost once you find out? Thanks. Please see photos for the decks I am keen. Cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-014237_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-014237_Chrome.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20210905-014212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-014212_Chrome.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 61
Can you please add me into it, so we can share the shipping cost? I am in Melbourne, I can pick up from you? LOL, I just can't stop buying more cards even we can't play any games now! Please let me know the shipping cost once you find out? Thanks. Please see photos for the decks I am keen. Cheers.
Sounds good.
more aussies we can get ordering, the better.

Guy obviously doesn’t want business. Still no email reply.
I got about 300€ worth of cards to ship to Australia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom