SOLD NAGB BOAT BONANZA MEGA SALE [AS] [AST] [ESST] [ES2T] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
*** Sale pending on all chips as of 10/26/2021
*** I will keep the thread open to update with travel-blog of chip delivery
*** Pics added to Page 5

-----------------

I am selling off ALL of my boat sets!
Two kids and a massive relocation means I'm in a different phase of life. Chipping is taking a back seat to parenting right now. Such is life!

INDIVIDUAL SET PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS, if it's listed it's still available
  • Aurora Star Cash: 3,439 chips [AS] - $25,000
  • Aurora Star Tournament: 2,618 chips [AST] - $22,000
  • Empress Star Secondary Tournament: 2,421 chips [ESST] [ES2T] - $35,000
*prices do not include shipping

TAKE-IT-ALL "MY PANTS ARE TIGHT" $8.00 per chip BULK PRICING
$70,000 takes it all and closes this thread
- includes USA hand delivery within 900 miles of Rapid City, South Dakota
- if buyer is beyond 900 miles, we can setup a meet point for the in-person exchange (I'm not shipping this many chips)
- includes an official GPI stamped plywood crate from the Star Lines NAGB group buy (it was used to ship these chips from GPI)
- includes all birdcages, storage cases, chip boxes, and a plethora of official Paulson racks
- includes 5-8 Paulson Star Lines dealer buttons
- not yet located (still in storage)... but when found the buyer will also get all Star Lines cut cards (estimating 5-10) and sealed custom Star Lines custom deck setups (estimating 2-3)
- buyer can take it all and flip racks at higher per chip prices, I don't care
- if members want to coordinate a split for this offer behind the scenes, that's fine by me, but I'm only going to deal with one buyer on the MY-PANTS-ARE-TIGHT bulk option

NOTE: I am also fairly certain I have another rack of the 43mm $20.00 AS cash chips, making it 403 in total. The problem is, I cannot find them. They might be in storage somewhere, but they might have very well been lost in the move. If I ever locate them, the My Pants Are Tight buyer will receive them. I just can't list them as part of the sale, because I'm not 100% sure they are still in my possession.

Chip Conditions
The AS cash are a mix of lightly played and mint/unused. I can no longer differentiate between the played and unused, as they've gotten all mixed up during the move. About 1,000 of the chips in this set have been tabled in 10-12 games, the rest are mint.

The AST hot stamped tournament chips are a mix of lightly played and mint/unused. I can no longer differentiate between the played and unused, as they've gotten all mixed up during the move. About 1,200 of the chips in this set have been tabled in 4-7 tournaments, the rest are mint.

The ES2Ts are by far the hardest set for me to sell. They are 100% mint. Unplayed. And unused. To quote Cameron Fry, "he never drives it - he just rubs it with a diaper all day." And so they all deserve to go to a more loving home, where they might see some play.

My breakdown pricing for everything in the TAKE-IT-ALL option is as follows:

1635179533765.png

SALE NOTES
- Dibs on the MY-PANTS-ARE-TIGHT option takes priority over individual set dibs.
- I will consider reasonable offers on MY-PANTS-ARE-TIGHT option ONLY.
- Individual set prices are fixed.
- NO SPLITS at this time.

Plenty of pics to come later today. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom