SOLD My worst PCF purchase ever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Kinda looks like you made a "worst purchase ever" post including link to the seller, accusing them of swapping out chips that you actually have not seen in person, based on a low res low light pic of your chips from your reshipper. So your wasting sellers headspace and reshippers time and making a public flame post and have not even seen the chips in person.
Could not agree more.

And not that it needs any more evidence, but I have very little doubt that what @yarbs sent @Bigbluff81 is exactly what he says he sent.

@AWenger ’s analysis looks pretty spot on to me, especially now that @Stackme has posted clearer pictures. For example, note the unique spot circled on the third chip in @yarbs ’s original photo:
A456F30F-292A-44AF-B178-035D26BF67AE.jpeg

Hard to see from @Bigbluff81 ’s original low res photos but it looks like this is the same chip, with the circled unique spot:
D813B991-8C26-4554-9CA6-8862B57A6ED7.jpeg

And now that we have higher res photo’s from @Stackme , check out the third chip in @Stackme ’s photo, circled below:
4A4F60D1-2B29-4777-A410-F45096805C43.jpeg

Looks like the same chip to me, especially when you also look at the somewhat smashed spot on chip five (indicated with the arrow). That appears to be in the exact same place on the original photo @yarbs sent you. These look like the same chips to me.

I think @yarbs went above and beyond here, bidding more than @Bigbluff81 paid him in order to remedy a problem that doesn’t appear to have ever even existed.

Personally, I think it’s poor form to publicly post that this transaction was your “worst pcf purchase ever” essentially accusing him of not sending you the chips you bought, without any evidence of such conduct other than an initial image with poor resolution.

Could not agree more.

And not that it needs any more evidence, but I have very little doubt that what @yarbs sent @Bigbluff81 is exactly what he says he sent.

@AWenger ’s analysis looks pretty spot on to me, especially now that @Stackme has posted clearer pictures. For example, note the unique spot circled on the third chip in @yarbs ’s original photo:
View attachment 1160904
Hard to see from @Bigbluff81 ’s original low res photos but it looks like this is the same chip, with the circled unique spot:
View attachment 1160903
And now that we have higher res photo’s from @Stackme , check out the third chip in @Stackme ’s photo, circled below:
View attachment 1160905

Looks like the same chip to me, especially when you also look at the somewhat smashed spot on chip five (indicated with the arrow). That appears to be in the exact same place on the original photo @yarbs sent you. These look like the same chips to me.

I think @yarbs went above and beyond here, bidding more than @Bigbluff81 paid him in order to remedy a problem that doesn’t appear to have ever even existed.

Personally, I think it’s poor form to publicly post that this transaction was your “worst pcf purchase ever” essentially accusing him of not sending you the chips you bought, without any evidence of such conduct other than an initial image with poor resolution.

This ^^^

1st recommendation: reshipper gets phone upgrade
2nd recommendation: reshipper takes better photos
3rd recommendation: have chips in hand before drawing any conclusions AND posting a sales or auction ad
4th recommendation: there’s enough going on in the world. There’s no need for any more chipper on chipper violence LOL

This ^^^

1st recommendation: reshipper gets phone upgrade
2nd recommendation: reshipper takes better photos
3rd recommendation: have chips in hand before drawing any conclusions AND posting a sales or auction ad
4th recommendation: there’s enough going on in the world. There’s no need for any more chipper on chipper violence LOL
5th recommendation: stop being condition queens. Buy chips, play chips, smile.

Dumpster fire is right. It's been over 4 days since @yarbs posted his side of the story and better "after shipping" photos were posted. And there's been not one word on this from @Bigbluff81 - Seriously???

I think this auction should be cancelled and @yarbs should be let off the hook by @Bigbluff81 . Take possession of the chips you bought and move on! And you owe @yarbs a huge apology for jumping to an unjustified conclusion based on terrible photos from your reshipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom