SOLD My worst PCF purchase ever (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbluff81

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jul 15, 2023
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$100
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Giving credit to @JP1984 for the inspiration.
Link her to the original sales add:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/paris-1s-170-rack-harvested-2022-wsop.105846/post-2216190

I paid $185 shipped.
Looks like they where put quite a lot in to play on the way to me.
But hard to see on pictures.
I could be totally wrong.
So put a couple of extra pictures in.
Two pics of the chips before arrival.
Screenshot_20230701_005539_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_005611_Chrome.jpg

Two pics of the chips received.
Screenshot_20230706_201327_Dropbox.jpg

Screenshot_20230706_201315_Dropbox.jpg

Chips are in the US.

Thanks for looking

Pictures of the received chips certainly don’t look like the ones pictured for sale. Bullshit they wouldn’t accept a refund. Will stay clear of any future sales.

Completely unnecessary too. People will pay $170 for that condition as well but one does expect to receive what was pictured, so I definitely understand your frustration.

Vouched for too.. I'd ask for better photos of the received ones, just to be sure.

1. Is this for a Single Rack?
2. You left positive Feedback on original Sellers profile?

1. Yes
2. I thought they looked like the pictures,
So was happy when I heard they arrived at my reshipper. Got the pictures later.
So I was to fast leaving feedback.

Initial seller of the Paris $1s here. I’ll bid $200.

Also sent seller a DM. Hoping to make things right.

I don’t want to stir up drama or blow things out of proportion so I’ll keep things as concise as I can. The chips in the photos I had sent to you are the exact same chips that were packaged and shipped. It is not my goal to leave people hanging or make any false advertisements of any kind. If I have made any mistakes in shipping, I will do what I can to make it right. For instance, I had made a mistake by shipping one chip less to @suited67 . I was quick with rectifying my mistake and cut him a small discount due to my personal, avoidable error. I made sure he was satisfied with the transaction, which he was. In the end, we exchanged positive feedbacks.

In this case, I received positive feedback from the seller saying that I communicated well and the chips were well packed. After I received that feedback, I thought that the seller was satisfied.

Over a month later, I received a message saying that the chips were different from the pictures which they weren’t. I was confused because this negative response came long after I shipped them. Knowing that I had done nothing wrong and the product I sold was the product photographed, I refused a refund. One thing to note: the pictures posted taken by the reshipper are in poor quality and do not accurately depict the true condition of the chips.

Despite all this, maybe I should have handled the situation differently. My objective is to leave people with a mutually positive transaction. It is clear that in this situation that did not happen. I hope my offer is enough to rectify things.

Grant

Initial seller of the Paris $1s here. I’ll bid $200.

Also sent seller a DM. Hoping to make things right.

I don’t want to stir up drama or blow things out of proportion so I’ll keep things as concise as I can. The chips in the photos I had sent to you are the exact same chips that were packaged and shipped. It is not my goal to leave people hanging or make any false advertisements of any kind. If I have made any mistakes in shipping, I will do what I can to make it right. For instance, I had made a mistake by shipping one chip less to @suited67 . I was quick with rectifying my mistake and cut him a small discount due to my personal, avoidable error. I made sure he was satisfied with the transaction, which he was. In the end, we exchanged positive feedbacks.

In this case, I received positive feedback from the seller saying that I communicated well and the chips were well packed. After I received that feedback, I thought that the seller was satisfied.

Over a month later, I received a message saying that the chips were different from the pictures which they weren’t. I was confused because this negative response came long after I shipped them. Knowing that I had done nothing wrong and the product I sold was the product photographed, I refused a refund. One thing to note: the pictures posted taken by the reshipper are in poor quality and do not accurately depict the true condition of the chips.

Despite all this, maybe I should have handled the situation differently. My objective is to leave people with a mutually positive transaction. It is clear that in this situation that did not happen. I hope my offer is enough to rectify things.

Grant
$200 .... does this make @Bigbluff81 a dirty, nasty, no-good flipper? My pitchfork is all confused now.

The chips on the first picture, should be the chips sent.
I don't have any skin in the game here. But, first, the photos your reshipper sent are terrible resolution.

Second, being somewhat of a detective myself, I started looking at the spot patterns in the photos to try and find unique spots that may show up in both photos.
The first group of photos shows the chips in plastic racks
The second group of photos show the chips in white boxes.
Now, this search of mine may have been futile, as the barrels may be rotated, flipped, turned up side down or shuffled before the chips are transferred to the white boxes. I've certainly played with, shuffled, spun around some chips in the white boxes, when I'm packing them up but some time if I keep the chips in a plastic rack, I just transfer a barrel in a rack to a barrel in a box, keeping the same order for the 20 chips.

In my review of the photos I found one set of unique spot patterns that match up exactly in chip #6 and chip #7 in their respective barrels in both groups of photos.
- The spot on chip #6 is kind of a one-sided top-hat with a skinny brim on one side -- this stood out to me as a very unique spot
- The spot on chip #7 is an hourglass shape, that is slightly top-heavy

@bigbluff, I think you owe it to @yarbs and PCF to first have your reshipper take & send better close up photos of the chips, before jumping to conclusions based on poor resolution and fuzzy photos.

As an engineer, I always try to get full information before making a conclusion. Maybe there's more to the story. But that determination can't be made without better photos.
1688774353764.png
1688774400628.png

It Kinda looks like you made a "worst purchase ever" post including link to the seller, accusing them of swapping out chips that you actually have not seen in person, based on a low res low light pic of your chips from your reshipper. So your wasting sellers headspace and reshippers time and making a public flame post and have not even seen the chips in person.

I bought some Paris chips and when they showed up I was a bit unimpressed. I think they wear the mint off the chips themselves super quick. Anyone else with similar experience?

Problem was same as this sale, seller had 5+ racks so I’m always skeptical which I got. Wasn’t worth the hassle, it was a good price such as these.

Not down for drama, and it seems this has been resolved.

I am not a professional reshipper nor do I accept any fee for this -- just helping out a fellow chipper in the UK.

I have not examined any sales pics... but here are the photos of the chips I received as were sent to buyer... High resolution and rotated 180 degrees in the box...
Paris Side1.jpg
Paris Side2.jpg

Not down for drama, and it seems this has been resolved.

I am not a professional reshipper nor do I accept any fee for this -- just helping out a fellow chipper in the UK.

I have not examined any sales pics... but here are the photos of the chips I received as were sent to buyer... High resolution and rotated 180 degrees in the box...
View attachment 1160798View attachment 1160799
Definitely not professional reshipper.
Now I am afraid my chips ends up in United Kingdom"UK" and not in Denmark"DK"
Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom