My Tournament Set is Complete-Looking for Feedback (1 Viewer)

3rd time is a charm
Only 3 iterations?

1676143678745.gif

:)

Here is number 4 for the forum but number 400 since i started the design. lol!

Attachments

• The Players Club Tournament_MOCK UPS.png
    The Players Club Tournament_MOCK UPS.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 90
Here is number 4 for the forum but number 400 since i started the design. lol!
Lol at "design addiction". Trust me, it gets worse.

I think this latest version is excellent. My favs are the 5000 and bounty chip, but all look great and should work well together as a set. Well-done.

Time to work on your set breakdown by denomination quantities?

I think you’ve done some great work here. The typeface choices are very nice. The only thing that I’ve seen from the first iteration is that the “no cash value” seems to detract from the design. In all your posts, I’ve loved the bounty chip the most, and I think it’s because it’s cleaner and the NCV isn’t drawing attention from the center.

The only thing that I’ve seen from the first iteration is that the “no cash value” seems to detract from the design. In all your posts, I’ve loved the bounty chip the most, and I think it’s because it’s cleaner and the NCV isn’t drawing attention from the center.
Viewed up-close, I tend to agree. But at arm's length (or when on the felt) I think the non-readable text adds to the overall design, and would look oddly barren with nothing there.

My chips came in! 5 day production time and 5 days for delivery to US. Thanks to all that helped with the design.
Awesome! Tell us how they feel compared to the BRPro :) Seems like a huge amount of chips, care to tell us how this project ended up costing overall/sharing the manufacturer?

Awesome! Tell us how they feel compared to the BRPro :) Seems like a huge amount of chips, care to tell us how this project ended up costing overall/sharing the manufacturer?
I have not felt BR Pros in the last 18 years. I will say back then stackability was an issue. With this manufacturer, they add a texture coating over the faces of the chip. Like a clear ridged sticker almost but it can't be peeled up. This helps with the stackablity and playability of the chip. Overall cost was $550 for 1500, 39mm chips and 100, 43mm chips. This price included shipping to US.

As for the manufacturer, please DM me as I am not sure I can promote them on this site according to the posting rules. I will say the communication was great, they provided samples but I had to pay for shipping for them, and they even took pictures of new samples for me when I changed the artwork before production began. It was a smooth transaction in every sense.

I have not felt BR Pros in the last 18 years. I will say back then stackability was an issue. With this manufacturer, they add a texture coating over the faces of the chip. Like a clear ridged sticker almost but it can't be peeled up. This helps with the stackablity and playability of the chip. Overall cost was $550 for 1500, 39mm chips and 100, 43mm chips. This price included shipping to US.

As for the manufacturer, please DM me as I am not sure I can promote them on this site according to the posting rules. I will say the communication was great, they provided samples but I had to pay for shipping for them, and they even took pictures of new samples for me when I changed the artwork before production began. It was a smooth transaction in every sense.
Is it like Scrolls/Lauren Crown ceramics? They are kind of textured, makes a sound when you rake your nail on them? Depending on how extreme the texture is it even screw up shuffling. I had some different samples from different chinese manufacturers. I'll PM you for the remaining details, just in case :)

Is it like Scrolls/Lauren Crown ceramics? They are kind of textured, makes a sound when you rake your nail on them? Depending on how extreme the texture is it even screw up shuffling. I had some different samples from different chinese manufacturers. I'll PM you for the remaining details, just in case :)
I am going to reach out to tge manufacturer on the process they use and also try to post better pictures of the face of the chips. So far they stack and play great. I will post an update soon.

I have received the response from the manufacturer. They have two different types of ceramic chips. They have a glossy face ceramic chip and a matte finish ceramic chip. I was told that 95% of thier customers prefer the matte finish chip because the print actually is clearer during the sublimation process and it helps with stackability of the chip. I have attached the picture they provided to me. Hope this helps. DM me for manufacturer info. I will responds to the DMs on my breaks at work today?

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 58
I have received the response from the manufacturer. They have two different types of ceramic chips. They have a glossy face ceramic chip and a matte finish ceramic chip. I was told that 95% of thier customers prefer the matte finish chip because the print actually is clearer during the sublimation process and it helps with stackability of the chip. I have attached the picture they provided to me. Hope this helps. DM me for manufacturer info. I will responds to the DMs on my breaks at work today?
Still waiting for your DM answer :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom