My poker chip journey (1 Viewer)

ttjjyy

Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was looking for a solid set of chips for mainly home tourny and occasional small cash game and I bought these CPC Atlantic Amold chips. The guy that runs that company is awesome. Super fast communication and up front with pricing. These chips are one of the best there is. Super quality and is visually stunning IMO. If your on the fence about these chips, I highly recommend these over anything out there.

Attachments

• chips1.jpg
    chips1.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 102
  • chips2.jpg
    chips2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 99
If your on the fence about these chips, I highly recommend these over anything out there.
Welcome! We are very familiar with @David Spragg and Classic Poker Chips. The Atlantic's are fantastic chips, as are the quality of all CPCs.

We are all such big fans that there are complete sections here (mostly) dedicated to these chips:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/poker-chip-database/categories/custom-sets.2

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/categories/poker-chip-hall-of-fame.6/

Good news for you, you are about to enter the world of custom CPCs! Bad news for your wallet, you are about to enter the world of custom CPCs! Enjoy the "sickness".

Bt6ntju.jpg

Welcome to PCF! I ordered my first two sets of custom chips from CPC and I can't wait to get them.

This is classic! Brand new guy joins PCF and in his very first post, wants to be sure we all know about CPC. It's like the anti Scrub Donkey thread. Now what if he doesn't come back and post again for six months???

But seriously - Welcome to PCF. We like to have fun here, so just a little good natured ribbing.

Also - when do we tell him about chip breakdowns?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom