Giveaway My One-Year PCF Anniversary (Giveaway for New Members!) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not eligible or interested, but I’ll share my goals.
In terms of finding chips - my goals for 2021 aren’t significant. I’ve pretty much got what I want and need. So in 2021, I’ll continue searching for old THC Foxwoods chips, to make that set more playable. And I’d like to find another rack of PCA $5’s for my other cash set. (Or fibs a different $5 for that set, since that particular chip has become pretty hard to find.
In terms of poker, I hope to have some kind of regular game going on by year’s end. I’ve hosted before, but it’s been a couple of years, so getting the band back together may take some effort.
Good luck, everybody, with your goals.
Honestly, organizing a fun, regular, home game can be *extremely* challenging. It really took me a couple of years to build out a consistent crew and even that was with the help of kind of combining two existing/overlapping player pools. Once you do get that group together though, and there is consistent participation, there really is nothing better. Wishing you much success in that 2021 goal!

Congrats @nocashvalue for winning these chips and thanks to everyone else for sharing your 2021 goals! Wishing everyone a healthy/relaxing start to the (somewhat) new year.

Oh wow, I don't think I've ever won any sort of giveaway online until now. It feels really good! Thank you @Senzrock -- ultimately this thread is about celebrating your one-year PCF anniversary, but I think you've made a longtime PCF-er out of me. I'm excited to be a bigger part of this community, and thank you again for being such a thoughtful and welcoming guy! Congratulations on your anniversary again, and I'll be sure to pay it forward for this community at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom