My new custom chips from Classic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to share some pictures of my new chips I had made recently at Custom Poker Chips. I wanted them to resemble Pharaohs or World Top Hat and Cane, as I like the look of those a lot. I had John Faulhaber design them. Unknown at the time of request he actually did the Pharaoh chips, so I figured I've got the right guy! I wanted each to have a different icon on top, each representing the vices we partake in during my poker group weekly friday night game. It is played in my shed, which is basically a man cave now, hence "The Shed" chips. The 10,000 chip was an last minute add on, it really is not needed, but what the hell, if your going to spend this much, might as well! Under the denomination is a watermark of the actual shed, it's hard to see, but I know it's there anyway. It took a long time, process started 5 months ago, but I'm thrilled to be using nice chips and not my slugged cheepos anymore.View attachment 99116View attachment 99117View attachment 99118View attachment 99119View attachment 99120

Great looking customs. Welcome!

Beautiful chips, nice job! Welcome my friend, welcome to the machine. (Sorry I stole that from Joe at Palm imports)

Welcome! That is a really nice set of chips. I would like to get my own custom set soon, but I'm not sure what I want at this time.

Someone was just looking for this thread I believe

The fact that you went with shaped inlays makes me want a custom set again.

I think that’s fantastic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom