My new custom chips from Classic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

tony miltz

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to share some pictures of my new chips I had made recently at Custom Poker Chips. I wanted them to resemble Pharaohs or World Top Hat and Cane, as I like the look of those a lot. I had John Faulhaber design them. Unknown at the time of request he actually did the Pharaoh chips, so I figured I've got the right guy! I wanted each to have a different icon on top, each representing the vices we partake in during my poker group weekly friday night game. It is played in my shed, which is basically a man cave now, hence "The Shed" chips. The 10,000 chip was an last minute add on, it really is not needed, but what the hell, if your going to spend this much, might as well! Under the denomination is a watermark of the actual shed, it's hard to see, but I know it's there anyway. It took a long time, process started 5 months ago, but I'm thrilled to be using nice chips and not my slugged cheepos anymore.
IMG_4957.JPG
IMG_4959.JPG
IMG_4961.jpg
IMG_4964.JPG
IMG_9834.JPG

Awesome design...the colors and spots on the $1000 is my favorite, I think! Welcome to PCF.

I'm in Barrington and there is a PCF meet-up event held every July called Windy City Blowout where you can meet more of the people on the site.

Pm me if you have some interest.

Welcome, beautiful set. Can I reserve a sample set if you decide to make them available?

Awesome! Love the 1k and the 10k! Welcome to PCF

Welcome!
I dig the 5K, too. Great set, love the color/denom progression for a change. (y) :thumbsup:

WOW, what a great first post.... Custom set, custom design, CHIPS, pictures, this Post has every thing....

Congrats..

Nicely done. Great choice going with J5 too. Enjoy them and congrats on the beauties.

Oh and I love the T500 most. Really nice.

Really nice set. GL and happy chipping :) welcome to PCF

Welcome!
I dig the 5K, too. Great set, love the color/denom progression for a change. (y) :thumbsup:
Cool, I'm glad you like to the progression, wasn't sure if my color choices were too predictable(probably) but the group was so used to the colors I didn't want to go to crazy introducing weird colors. But if I could afford to do it again, I probably would choose weird colors!

Awesome design...the colors and spots on the $1000 is my favorite, I think! Welcome to PCF.

I'm in Barrington and there is a PCF meet-up event held every July called Windy City Blowout where you can meet more of the people on the site.

Pm me if you have some interest.
Sounds good, thanks! I think the $1000 is my favorite too, but it's kind of like your kids, the favorite changes by the day!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom