My current BCC sets - Pr0nage (1 Viewer)

U selling those Kyle? ;)

Yep, I try to put as many sets in play as I can... Some have never seen felt yet unfortunately...
No. I don't have those sets. I was just collecting Paulsons at the time. Would have been nice to have them but who knew they would not be available a few years later. Oh well.o_O

Oh my. Web molds. Some of the best EVAR!

Really like the Mardi Gras Chip with the Samurai Palace a close second!

I can't believe how you have accumulated so much stuff, and don't ever sell anything! You are my hero!

Oh my. Web molds. Some of the best EVAR!

Really like the Mardi Gras Chip with the Samurai Palace a close second!

I can't believe how you have accumulated so much stuff, and don't ever sell anything! You are my hero!

LOL!!!!!

Yeah, as far as buying chips go, I tend to go a "little" crazy, man... But way more of a "bad influence" than a hero, LOL!!!

And I haven't gotten to take pictures of all the Paulson sets and CPC... FML!!!

Awesome collection Paulo. I think I like the Mardi Gras the best.

I had a small Speakeasy set at one point and some BCC GCR's but they are both gone.

Thank you for showing that awesome collection. If someday you sell those web molds...

I'm new here at poker forum. Those are really beautiful chips. I have some bcc modern clay poker chips and looking to add to my collection. Are you willing to sell me some $25 dollars chips.

I'm new here at poker forum. Those are really beautiful chips. I have some bcc modern clay poker chips and looking to add to my collection. Are you willing to sell me some $25 dollars chips.

Good luck. Paulo doesn't sell very often. Heck, I've been trying to get him up sell me this set for years. He won't budge.

Probably one of my favorite BCC sets.

WHP53Ia.jpg

Sorry dkq, given I don't have many $5s, I really need those $25s...

Reactions: ovo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom