My chip collection (1 Viewer)

Hope you are doing well. Currently i own 3 poker chip sets which are the DDLM, Dunes, and some Aria cards mold chips
Welcome to PCF, they either going to last you a lifetime or you getting another 3 sets to replace in the next 12 months

Hello and welcome!

You're well on your way to the PCF average of 8 sets per member!
Shit, I didn’t know 8 is the average. I thought everyone have 100+ set like @ovo @Ben8257 etc

But I do agreed 8-9 seem like a good number, I always thinking of buying more when I have 8-9 set and selling some when I have 10+ set

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have some nice sets for your home games! I just had lots of dice chips when I joined. I hope you are ready for the rabbit hole!!!

Misread this as "sample sets".

That's a solid collection, lots of PCF favorites.

Welcome!

Welcome to PCF, they either going to last you a lifetime or you getting another 3 sets to replace in the next 12 months

I haven’t got bored of them yet but i know i’ll want some new sets in the future! Its also very tempting seeing the group buys.

Oh, you saw the group buys? Yeah, those are fun. Did you wander over to The Chip Room? No? Not yet? Go look. Come back and tell us more about not being bored ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom