Cancelled Murdered Leaded RHC Fuchsia x 180 - $620 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello PCFriends, I got these from @BSteck's original thread/listing to help test and find the right $25s but I decided on a classic green $25 instead of a cali purple $25. I did clean the chips a little but a deeper clean might serve you well before you apply your new labels/stickers.

Need quick custom labels? Check out this listing by @tallsbutler

$720 $660 Shipped (CONUS). 180 Chips. Catch & Release.
Paypal Friends & Family, Venmo or Zelle preferred. Thanks in advance. Shipping is CONUS, international extra.
Splitting options:
$85 $75/Barrel + shipping for splits. I will split once close to all chips have been accounted for:
  1. 1 barrel (20 chips) for @Hairy_Crocodile // 160 Remain.
These chips are murdered (labels removed) and ready for your custom labels :) — These are leaded fuchsia base color chips with 4T18 edge patterns with day blue, purple, and apricot colors in the edge. They'd work great as a frac or cali $25 or $500 or T500 chip. Chips are in excellent condition.

20230604_185258.jpg
20230604_185307.jpg
IMG_6285.jpeg

Thanks, enjoy :)
- V

Last edited:
Bump! Split options added.
160 more chips to be claimed for split to happen!
Thanks

End of the week, post office trip quick flash sale. $620 Shipped. Let me know, but only until the end of this weekend.

Last few bumps before I cancel and put these away or to auction (After July 4th).

I keep coming back to this thread, although I have no use for them :unsure:
GLWS!
Lol I get it.
btw, how would you know they are leaded?
Good question, the weight is a good telltale but most of them are Spitfires (Paulson airplane chips) and other Paulson fantasy chips that were leaded (like VLV, FLV, Le Cove) because this is the exact same chip as Le Cove $0.50 (frac) except on a RHC mold.

Reactions: CDC
Okay cancelling this — thanks for your consideration. Probably going to auction, if you don't see them there and you get interested PM me :) Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom