Murdered but now I need the inlays (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Came across some murdered chips I need, HSI, but I want the in lays. I understand Gear can make them. But will it be noticeable I have some with the original inlays and some aftermarket inlays? To the regular Joe?

No.
Two of these are @Gear lables, two are original. None of my players could tell the difference.
IMG_20210715_232638.jpg

Are you wanting to make them back to the original chip design again? If so it would probably be cheaper to find more if the original chips and sell the murdered chips to someone wanting to label them for a custom set.

Came across some murdered chips I need, HSI, but I want the in lays. I understand Gear can make them. But will it be noticeable I have some with the original inlays and some aftermarket inlays? To the regular Joe?

no, but those chips are common enough where you should be able to get all originals fairly easily with a little patience. they are generally cheaper too, because the murdered cost generally reflects the additional labor of the murdering. and you don't have to purchase labels, of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom