Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (2 Viewers)

1612399821476.png

I have these available for trade if someone is considering murdering pink hotstamp fracs in the future

These r pink, not hot pink. Or maybe its the lighting in the pic?
I think you are correct. Just putting it out there just the same for future reference. Cant change what is done, but like Jeep and Roc said they would have traded the appropriate colour or sourced it for them.

For what its worth great job on the milling. Looking forward to seeing what they are turned into.

Chip murder has officially gone too far. Nevada fracs? Wow. Wow.

Not how I wanted to start my day.

I would have definitely bought them in your sale if I knew their eventual fate. RIP

Chip murder has officially gone too far. Nevada fracs? Wow. Wow.

Not how I wanted to start my day.
I wouldn’t have sold them, had I known.

Several people just made the “do not sell to” list.

so first off... this is a murder thread, hints why i posted, second the person i milled these for obviously was not aware that these hold a differnet place in peoples hearts for the hotstamp or he would of just bought from someone else. But to put people on a do not sell list cuz they are making their dream set feels a little steep. My apologies for starting your day off bad, not what i was looking to accomplish. i was just sharing my milling journey and placing it in the correct thread.

so first off... this is a murder thread, hints why i posted, second the person i milled these for obviously was not aware that these hold a differnet place in peoples hearts for the hotstamp or he would of just bought from someone else. But to put people on a do not sell list cuz they are making their dream set feels a little steep. My apologies for starting your day off bad, not what i was looking to accomplish. i was just sharing my milling journey and placing it in the correct thread.
Yeah don’t watch scary movies if you can’t handle the sight of blood

Maybe @TricycleClub didn't know any better...but I would have thought that you did.

I guess when you buy chips, they're yours and you get to do what you want.
Pretty sad to murder near mint chips from Nevada though.

Will be much more careful in the future, who I sell meaningful chips to. Live and learn.

YOU NOW KNOW MY PAIN. SHAMMMMEEEEEEE

Maybe @TricycleClub didn't know any better...but I would have thought that you did.

I guess when you buy chips, they're yours and you get to do what you want.
Pretty sad to murder near mint chips from Nevada though.

Will be much more careful in the future, who I sell meaningful chips to. Live and learn.
Personally they don’t hold a special place for me so I wasn’t aware of that or i would of told him to go another direction. And I obviously would not of posted lol. I think his own Keeper set of an amazing lineup trumps a Nevada Fraq IMO but thats just me, everyone has different views on that subject. Sorry Mel! Was not my intent to make you have a sour morning!

As much as I agree (and I've decided NOT to buy quite a few racks that I really wanted color-wise, because I didn't want to murder history), this is pretty harsh. Unless you have it explicitely as a sale term, it's pretty unfair (sure, your prerogative, but still unfair).

As much as I agree (and I've decided NOT to buy quite a few racks that I really wanted color-wise, because I didn't want to murder history), this is pretty harsh. Unless you have it explicitely as a sale term, it's pretty unfair (sure, your prerogative, but still unfair).

It will be an explicit sales term in the future -- for chips that have any meaning to me. I don't see how it's unfair. Might take me longer to sell chips. But I'll sleep better at night. Obviously, no way to ensure safety for chips in their new home. But hopefully it will at least make people think before murder.

Consider it my "asshat" clause.

It will be an explicit sales term in the future -- for chips that have any meaning to me. I don't see how it's unfair. Might take me longer to sell chips. But I'll sleep better at night. Obviously, no way to ensure safety for chips in their new home. But hopefully it will at least make people think before murder.

Consider it my "asshat" clause.
No no, I meant it would be unfair if there were NO such clause (which I suspect was the case here).

I have reached out to the person that I sold the second rack to, to see if I can buy it back. It hasn't even been delivered yet, so I am hopeful that I can save it from doom, if that is it's intended fate.

I had envisioned myself putting my own set through the mill someday.

I always thought after a few years and many feltings, Id make a custom cash set from my AS stamps.

However, this imagery managed to horrify me, and not excite me, about possibly murdering. I understand now why some of the moaning and groaning.

I know, I know, nobody cares about boats. I know the Vegas frac lovers are a bit more sensitive, but I love me some boats.

I'll never be able to do it now that I've seen results

You folks that are having the anxiety and attacks of conscience.. you *might* be in the wrong thread...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom