MuderKrieger from Dortmund, Germany (2 Viewers)

MuderKrieger

Waiting List
Reaction score
Guten Abend aus Dortmund, though 11:09pm CET is just early afternoon in Las Vegas.
So I just post a friendly hello that is time zone neutral.

My forum name is MuderKrieger, which originates from German Müder Krieger, translated into tired warrior. Chose the name 20 years ago while playing Battlefield 1942 with a few American friends, alwas during late night hours while they enjoyed an easy gaming evening.

We also played online poker on Ultimate Bet, long before the cheaters destroyed the site. I pretty much enjoy playing live poker games, but I'm always thinking of better chips. 20 years ago I had no money to buy decent chips, and nowadays the really good chips aren't easy to come by. I've been a member of the forum for two years, but needed until this very day to finally introduce myself. Sorry, pals. I guess you haven't been waiting for me.

I would love to participate in a group buy once I get the chance to do so.

We have a group of 8-14 players playing regularly in friendly low stakes cash games and low to medium buyin small tournaments.

Welcome! Group buys seem to happen every month so depending on your taste, you might be splashing the pot real soon

Welcome. We have a german chat with about 15 participants. You are free to join. Just shoot me a PM.

Hello again. Thanks for the friendly welcome to y'all.

Welcome. We have a german chat with about 15 participants. You are free to join. Just shoot me a PM.
Hi Santa. I cannot find the PM function, but I think that's because I haven't reached a certain amount of posts. I'll get back to you

Hello again. Thanks for the friendly welcome to y'all.

Hi Santa. I cannot find the PM function, but I think that's because I haven't reached a certain amount of posts. I'll get back to you
Correct. The good news is you don't need a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom