Moxie Poker Tour Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Synopsis: The Moxie Poker League live games are comprised of Grand Rapids people but we also play online - the roster for which is a mix of GR peeps and a handful of PCFers. The online games we play range in stakes between $25 + $50 for NLHE and $20 for other games like HOSE, Badugi, HORSE, 8-game, PLO & PLO8.

All money transactions are via PPF&F. TD varies by night.

Sometimes we use a different structure than the one in the PCF games. That info will be posted in subsequent announcements.

UPDATE 3-24-20: In an effort to avoid diluting the player pool between multiple private groups, any Moxie League games that happen to start at or near the same time as those of the daily PCF evening games will NOT be publicly announced. Visit the P*s Home Games lobby to check for games or contact me privately to inquire.

This thread will used be for informing PCFers of online games as they are scheduled and of course for any subsequent trashtalking :)

Current PCFers on the List:

@Forever to Thee
@MrCatPants
@Beakertwang
@toynoob
@shorticus
@davin
@binisha
@doughboy63
@TheWhiteJZ
@Highli99
@Beanz
@WedgeRock
@StewbieDoo
@MM11
@1020chase
@BEANO52
@Hooligan350
@BGinGA
@SoSorry77
@Meathooke

Any PCFers that care to join the league should message me via PM. If you're on the list or would like to stay informed, please 'watch' this thread.

Next Game: See the last post(s) of the thread.

Payouts:

5 players or less pays first place only.
6-9 players pays top two finishers (65/35).
10-19 players pays top three finishers (50/30/20).
20-29 players pays top four finishers (40/30/20/10)
30-39 players pays top five finishers (35/25/20/15/5)

Last edited:
A weekly schedule has been established. Structures are subject to change.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday Night
Main Event
GameHORSENLHENLHEPLOVaries*NLHENLHE
Entry$20$25$25$20$20$25$50
Time7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST7:00 pm EST
Blind Levels5 mins10 mins10 minsTBD5 mins10 mins10 mins
Start Chips20,00010,00010,000TBD10,00010,00010,000
$10 BountiesNoYesNoNoNoNoNo
RebuysNoNoNoYes (2)TBDNoNo
HostHitchcock Blonde LavonneCrown Royal DaveStiletto SandieMoxie MikeCrown Royal DaveStiletto SandieHardcore Bob

**HOSE/Badugi/8-Game/5-card-draw rotation at host's discretion

Last edited:
Just checking to see who's planning on playing tomorrow at 6:30 EST. If could log in and register so the GR people know the game is definitely going to run that'd be helpful. I have verbal commitments from around 7 GR peeps...

@Forever to Thee
@MrCatPants
@Beakertwang
@toynoob
@IaHawk
@shorticus
@davin
@binisha
@doughboy63
@TheWhiteJZ
@Highli99
@Beanz
@WedgeRock
@StewbieDoo

Tagging to formally invite @CraigT78 @detroitdad @FordPickup92 @Josh Kifer @Hornet @Chris La Mantia @ekricket @upNdown @redwine @MM11 @AK Chip @BGinGA @hscoots @DoubleEagle @Heavyball @Perthmike @Sprinsd @SoSorry77

i actually like the idea of an earlier game for us on est. this one just doesn’t work for me. I’m in healthcare, so no work from home for me.

I originally set it up so my GR peeps could play impromptu games of HORSE. I don't know how regularly we'll play, but having the option is nice.

I would love to join but 6pm ET is not feasible for me. I might be able to do 8 ET.

Following this thread....

I would love to join but 6pm ET is not feasible for me. I might be able to do 8 ET.

Following this thread....

Send me a message and I'll get you an invite.

Most players are in EST... and I want the games to not conflict with the PCF games at 10 pm.

Next Game:

Thursday Match 19th 6:30 PM EST
Game: NLHE Freeze Out w/ knockouts
Entry Fee: $50 ($40 to prize pool; $10 bounty)

15 minute levels, 10,000 starting stack. Projected run-time, 3 hrs for one table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom