Moxie Poker Tour Official Thread (2 Viewers)

I'm not going to make it tonight. I had to break quarantine and run up to the office to grab my laptop and some files.

Next Game:

Friday March 20th 6:30 PM EST
Game: NLHE w/ ONE REBUY*
Entry Fee: $40 buy-in | $40 rebuy

*IMPORTANT NOTE: The software doesn't have the option for one rebuy without an add on. So we have to use the 2 rebuys/no add on setting. ONLY ONE REBUY IS ALLOWED. Make sure 'auto-rebuy' is unchecked. If you rebuy twice, you will be disqualified from the tournament and possible castrated and/or banned from the group.

@Forever to Thee
@MrCatPants
@Beakertwang
@toynoob
@IaHawk
@shorticus
@davin
@binisha
@doughboy63
@TheWhiteJZ
@Highli99
@Beanz
@WedgeRock
@StewbieDoo
@MM11
@1020chase
@BEANO52
@Hooligan350
@BGinGA
@Jeevansluck

Any PCFers that care to join the league should message me via PM. If you're on the list or would like to stay informed, please 'watch' this thread.

you will be disqualified from the tournament and possible castrated and/or banned from the group.
Damn, you guys play hardball. I'll make sure to bring my carbon fiber jockstrap with tungsten cup....

Today's Games:

3 PM EST $20 PLO8 Freezeout! Standard PCF structure.

5:15 PM EST $20 HOSE Freeze Standard Moxie Structure (10k stack 5 min blind levels)

7:00 PM EST NLHE Main Event! $40 entry fee with one $40 rebuy and a FREE 15k add on for all players who survive to the first break! 10k starting stacks, 5 minute blind levels.

@Forever to Thee
@MrCatPants
@Beakertwang
@toynoob
@IaHawk
@shorticus
@davin
@binisha
@doughboy63
@TheWhiteJZ
@Highli99
@Beanz
@WedgeRock
@StewbieDoo
@MM11
@1020chase
@BEANO52
@Hooligan350
@BGinGA

If you're planning on playing, can you do me a favor and register ASAP? One of my local friends is having trouble registering. Trying to find out if there's a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom