For Sale Motswari Lodge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf3.gif

Damn, these are still here......... :unsure:

This stack pic just illustrates one the many cool things with this theme. The spots automatically make me think of Leopard's & Zebra's
img_20200328_120520-jpg.658727

Also sad to see these sold. I can understand the waning interest in the hobby - when I feel like that I realize though that I have seen enough people come back years later and realize that their previous desired chips are now to costly or otherwise unobtainable. (Just my thoughts)

Say your prayers, boys, the Rapture is here.
If it is here everyone wishing to sell should start selling all their chips now and then those that want chips should buy now before it gets to this: Revelation 13:17: "And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name."

If it is here everyone wishing to sell should start selling all their chips now and then those that want chips should buy now before it gets to this: Revelation 13:17: "And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name."

Sunsets now listed at $6.66 per chip.

Those whites and yellows. Never thought this set would be available. Now my problem explain to wife how this lodge fits in my remodeling of basement! Extra $ for wood that's okay right??lol

Man tempting is real

EEK. OMG Mike. UHHHHH....

GLWS.
Time for me to sell chips??

Seriously, Hope all is well. GLWS
^^ this ^^

Hope all is well buddy but sometimes it's a good thing to focus on something else for a while.
Just don't wander off too far allright ;)
@p5woody did the artwork and @T_Chan did the rest
I agree, Steve is AWSOME to work with and his skills are second to none @p5woody
Same goes for Tony @T_Chan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom