SOLD @mnebesny Auction 1/3 - New China Club Cards Mold Microstakes Cash Set | READ DESCRIPTION! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, ending tomorrow.

I forgot to mention, this auction also includes a button, and the winner's choice of 2 cut cards

1628719251817.png

I got my EPT from Mandy
Much better quality the Alibaba chips!!!!
Little bit more expensive for one reason…..
Hmmmmmmm,

I beg to differ here. Having already sampled EPT Mandy through you and even before you showed me yours, I'm an owner of Cards Mold and the Mandy can't hold a candle to the Cards Mold.

Just my opinion.

This promoted me to pull them out and start fondling them, the Cards Mold (Alibaba) and I was reminded why I bought them in the first place, because they are AWESOME! Best ceramics I've sampled yet! (For me anyways)

$163

This promoted me to pull them out and start fondling them, the Cards Mold (Alibaba) and I was reminded why I bought them in the first place, because they are AWESOME! Best ceramics I've sampled yet! (For me anyways)

$163

If I had not already ordered the horse shoe's set before ordering/receiving my Cards Mold customs on a lark. I probably would not have ordered anything but more Cards mold chips. They are very good for the price, stack like bricks very stable, have many options and feel great.

Hmmmmmmm,

I beg to differ here. Having already sampled EPT Mandy through you and even before you showed me yours, I'm an owner of Cards Mold and the Mandy can't hold a candle to the Cards Mold.

Just my opinion.
You right
Mandy don’t make Cards mold
My EPT it’s not from Alibaba( Tina/Anita)

You right
Mandy don’t make Cards mold
My EPT it’s not from Alibaba( Tina/Anita)
Just my opinion bro! Doesn't make me right. I love the Cards Mold chips. I've sampled all others and nothing measures up. I'm not really keen on ceramics so I'm a bit biased by clay and such, but I love the value here! Your Aria set is nice, and I can't wait to sample your own creation someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.