SOLD Mjölnir (Thors Hammer) Limit set, 1100chips. [Shipping included] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emlemleml

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I`m selling these unused ceramics designed with Thors Hammer and Viking Swords.
The denoms are:
10 x1000 (100 extra),
500 x100,
(the 100 extra are added to account for production faults).

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg
IMG_4589.jpg
IMG_4590.jpg
IMG_4591.jpg
IMG_4593.jpg
IMG_4595.jpg

1. STARTING BID: [ $ 350 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 4p.m., Los Angeles, California time, Sunday, Feb 9th 2020 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Inlcuded Worldwide Shipping ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ I would prefer bankwire, otherwise PayPal. All fees are to be payed by the buyer, with the exception of my own banks currency exchange rates. Before shipping starts, the payslip in my bank should read the winning bid amount in $, or a currency we agree upon (the currency exchange calculation is done by using xe<dot>com from $ to your banks currency). ]

Edit (Wednesday 5th):
  • After the winning bid has been determined. The chips on the picture below can be added to the winner if wanted (500-1000-5000 have been used for a tournament 1 time). In this case we would have to agree upon an additional price.

IMG_4597.jpg
IMG_4599.jpg

Last edited:
Which base blank are these on?
I'm sorry I don't know too much about these types.
But are "base blank", the chip itself before it's printed?
Anyhow the initial designer claims the chips to be comparable to chipcos, although I wouldn't know anything about that since I've never held a chipco.
Was this helpful?

These look different than chipcos. Chipco edges are not square from my experience and the chipco protechs have slightly less prominent molding dots on the sides. But these are cool none the less.

Kristian at Viking Poker Chips was kind enough to me a sample set of these. I love the designs across the board, and I’m glad you got the orange 10 chip into play. That and the blue 50 are my favorites, but I wouldn’t have any use for them.

The blanks are ok. I imagine they’re just generic Chinese blanks. Not as nice as Chipco or ABC ceramics, but I’ve handled worse. Decent texture, nice feel, and not slippery. But IIRC, I had about 4 or 5 spinners out of the 18 chips. YMMV.

That was nice of him :)

The 10's have not been in use, I unpacked them for pictures.

Hopefully the 100 extra 10's will be enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom