Missing USPS package. Help please! (1 Viewer)

I've got another stuck parcel, you guys worked wonders for me and @joeyshin last time! Off to bed now, if you could get it moving overnight I'd appreciate it :tup:

1641775261212.png

I think Chicago International is a known problem point. I’ve sent a few packages recently from Michigan to Canada and they all went through Chicago and a few of them sat there for a few weeks without updates.

Yeah, this isn't one of those posts where I'm moaning after a week. I know it'll take as long as it takes, I'm just trying to put some pressure on USPS with the combined power of PCF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Plus it was Christmas and New Year as well of course...and everyone has Covid.

I've got another stuck parcel, you guys worked wonders for me and @joeyshin last time! Off to bed now, if you could get it moving overnight I'd appreciate it :tup:

View attachment 843884

i have 3 packages in the mail currently all shipped on or around Dec 20th to 23rd....all froze in transit updates over Xmas no movement from Dec 24th to essentially New Years....They are progressing again just slowly......

GL @philhut It's not just USPS either it would seem. I was meant to get my box from Alec on Friday, that's now not getting here until Wednesday, even with a proper courier it's never easy!

If any of these organizations ever get tracking perfected, like automatically at regular intervals - then you will pay for the services. They can’t charge for it now because it’s too unreliable, but with reliability comes extra cost. Probably about $2 per package for reliable tracking is what I’m guessing they will charge.

GL @philhut It's not just USPS either it would seem. I was meant to get my box from Alec on Friday, that's now not getting here until Wednesday, even with a proper courier it's never easy!
DHL Express is the answer...if the are 1 minute late, you get a full refund.

How 'bout that ?

5D585114-A5C4-4178-8873-B699F3A5AF9C.jpeg

Thanks guys. The power of PCF is unstoppable! USPS still think it’s in Chicago :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How 'bout that ?
No way! That’s impressive. We used UPS expedited, it got to 20 miles away from my house in 3 days. Taking 6 more days to do the final leg. Worth waiting for though!

How 'bout that ?

I worked for DHL as an account rep. They are the worst. The lowest delivery % by far. Back in 2005 fedex and ups were 98.5% on time delivery and we ran quality test and DHL was around 80% on time delivery. That’s why they closed most domestic branches because they couldn’t compete. But DHL international I believe is still the best option.

And now my box from @alecnetwoodworks has arrived! Supposed to be here Friday, then delayed to Tuesday then Wednesday yet it arrived on Monday, when I went out. Left in the rain and opened by customs....I'm too scared to look inside...

1641836139190.png

Tracking still thinks it's 20 miles away...just great work from UPS!

This is another good reminder - do NOT ship anything, but especially expensive chips during the holiday season over here. Get it in by December 15th or just wait until after Christmas, it's not worth the stress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom