Cancelled Minty*****(NOT)*** Argosy $1’s. Free you pay shipping. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
Since the $1 sales and now the free sale. I’ll list some too! I’ve repaired 500 of these damn 1’s and can’t take it anymore. So. Offered at your cost of shipping only and $0. I have 5 racks of these puppies. A simple high card draw will decide the winner if there’s anyone interested. Please no PMs on this one. No dibs. Just post interest in thread and we’ll draw on Sunday! Honestly don’t know why the had to slice the sides AND drill. The sides are easy to repair but it takes time. I’ll share the method and material if you want. The center drill is easy cover it with your label.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Since the $1 sales and now the free sale. I’ll list some too! I’ve repaired 500 of these damn 1’s and can’t take it anymore. So. Offered at your cost of shipping only and $0. I have 5 racks of these puppies. A simple high card draw will decide the winner if there’s anyone interested. Please no PMs on this one. No dibs. Just post interest in thread and we’ll draw on Sunday! Honestly don’t know why the had to slice the sides AND drill. The sides are easy to repair but it takes time. I’ll share the method and material if you want. The center drill is easy cover it with your label. View attachment 687424View attachment 687425

Why in gods name? Overstamped, drilled and notched. We get it, they are cancelled. FFS.

Any picts if the ones you fixed to see how they came out with your method?-
Sorry just saw your posted pict

How have you been repairing them? (Not that I really have the capacity for another chip project at the moment :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

All I meant was minty where they're not destroyed!!! LOL There's minty spots on rusty cars! As you can see by the pics they're far from the real MINT
As I said, generous offer.

If anyone complains about the condition (they shouldn't -- the pics are pretty descriptive), just offer to refund them double the purchase price, less shipping, of course.

I can always make time for a project. Looking forward to hearing about the repair process. Count me in please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom