Milling Pr0n w/ g0re (1 Viewer)

i definitely went too deep initially. Only a few went too deep on the blues. I was watching YouTube while milling and held the lever too long haha.

The 2 racks of greens, 1 rack of reds and the whites are in really good shape face wise, but most the edges are stained. I don’t mind for a personal set but that takes away a lot of the re-sale value. Those were the easiest to mill and took no adjusting of the jig.

The blue, black and brown are all have a softer feel when I milled them. They seemed more like a crayon type rather than the other chips that seemed harder. I’m sure it has to do with when they were made. The soft chips look like they are very old and we’ll played.

Wow that's a lot of milling!
The white ones look great, nice and shallow. I would be careful to not go so deep as the blue chips, labels really don't require much space at all. If you go too deep, it makes the chips surprisingly light, and the chance the center could break through.
IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg
Here’s the entire batch. I’m gonna become a vendor and will use the roulettes as samples. Now I get to learn how to create my own labels on the computer.

i definitely went too deep initially. Only a few went too deep on the blues. I was watching YouTube while milling and held the lever too long haha.

The 2 racks of greens, 1 rack of reds and the whites are in really good shape face wise, but most the edges are stained. I don’t mind for a personal set but that takes away a lot of the re-sale value. Those were the easiest to mill and took no adjusting of the jig.

The blue, black and brown are all have a softer feel when I milled them. They seemed more like a crayon type rather than the other chips that seemed harder. I’m sure it has to do with when they were made. The soft chips look like they are very old and we’ll played.
Those soft chips could be leaded. I found when I was milling some older, leaded fuchsia chips, they were so soft and even made a completely different sound while milling.

Those soft chips could be leaded. I found when I was milling some older, leaded fuchsia chips, they were so soft and even made a completely different sound while milling.
Yup it’s a much softer smoother mill sound. The others had a more scrapping sound.

Either way milling is rad and it may be a lucrative side hustle with the Harrahs hot stamps coming out soon.

Or if I only mill my own chips it’s super fun going on Marketplace looking for old chips for great prices.

If you go too deep, toss in two labels on top of each other. The extra bump of another label will often fix the depth issue enough that the chip is useable. I'll keep old labels to stack under the intended one to make every chip level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom