Wanted Mickey's Club (2 Viewers)

can we assume he has racks upon racks of these chips he's just sitting on :unsure:
Tbh how they were sold in barrels like that there’s a possibility. Same thing could go for the $5s. If they know that they can get $25+ or so every time they list a single it’s possible. Just don’t really know because they don’t pop up often and you never know what’s out there until it finally pops up

Tbh how they were sold in barrels like that there’s a possibility. Same thing could go for the $5s. If they know that they can get $25+ or so every time they list a single it’s possible. Just don’t really know because they don’t pop up often and you never know what’s out there until it finally pops up
we're young oscar, we can outlive these old guys and buy up their estates to uncover a WW size collection

we're young oscar, we can outlive these old guys and buy up their estates to uncover a WW size collection

IMG_3242.jpeg

Here are 3 barrels of the Mickey’s Club chips
from Santa Cruz CA — one barrel of each
denomination .
I no longer own these particular chips —
they went to a new home for someone else
to enjoy …

Attachments

• IMG_6040.jpeg
    IMG_6040.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 111
IMG_4548.jpeg

IMG_4549.jpeg

IMG_4550.jpeg

IMG_4553.jpeg

Perhaps this is more softcore pr0n than actual pr0n, but I believe I have enough for a short-handed 0.10/0.20 game :cool

I think I've dried up the PCF well, so probably won't bump as often anymore... looks like I'm gonna have to do some off-forum legwork, hopefully updates soon :ninja:

thanks to everyone who got me here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom