Auction Michael J. Fox Foundation Charity Auction - Ends Friday 10/7 at 11pm EST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Oct 7, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
11:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$35
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - CONUS Only
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I’m auctioning off the last sample set of my Back To The Future, Biff Tannen’s Pleasure Paradise CPC tribute set and the winning bid amount will go 100% to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s research.

More info can be found here.
https://www.michaeljfox.org/

I personally have a friend who dealt with Parkinson’s for the majority of his later years before passing and I’m sure we all know someone who has been affected.

I know it won’t be much but I thought it would be nice to give a little something back. Shipping is on me to CONUS.
6494C400-C3FB-4EAD-9124-EFD86236E1E9.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m out of the sample collecting. I’d like to match the winning bud up to $100.

My father (now 72) was diagnosed with Parkinson’s when he was 33. Dad served in the USAF in Vietnam in 1968 as a crew chief for the F4 phantom crews. In dealing with the armaments, Agent Orange was used quite often, and 99% the root cause of his condition. My father is essentially bound to a chair, but tries to get around, but it’s a chore these days. It took him over 30 years of fighting with the VA, but a class action suit finally came out linking Agent Orange to Parkinson’s, and is now considered a 100% disabled vet. It’s a nasty disease and I’d be more than happy to make a donation to the Michael J Fox foundation.

Mark

My father (now 72) was diagnosed with Parkinson’s when he was 33. Dad served in the USAF in Vietnam in 1968 as a crew chief for the F4 phantom crews. In dealing with the armaments, Agent Orange was used quite often, and 99% the root cause of his condition. My father is essentially bound to a chair, but tries to get around, but it’s a chore these days. It took him over 30 years of fighting with the VA, but a class action suit finally came out linking Agent Orange to Parkinson’s, and is now considered a 100% disabled vet. It’s a nasty disease and I’d be more than happy to make a donation to the Michael J Fox foundation.

Mark
Wow, so sorry to hear that but thank you so much.

Mark
Nice gesture, Mark. So sorry to hear about your dad. I have a best friend who’s dad has been battling. Spent time in the Navy in Vietnam, and Agent Orange did him in as well. It took years of battling the V.A. to get the care that he earned.

Such a bastard of a disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom