Cancelled MGM Detroit, MI & MGM Las Vegas, NV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chile85

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I had plans of creating an MGM Grand Set and had planned to relabel the Las Vegas $1 as a $10 chip and gain access to more $1 chips. @Vepr47 stole $250 from me and left a bad taste in general about completing this set (SEE HERE). I have enough sets, letting this go to somebody else that wishes to move forward with it!

All racks of chips are believed to be "live chips"

MGM Detroit, Michigan - $0.25 x 100 = $270/rack
MGM Detroit, Michigan - $1 x 300 = $140/rack
MGM Las Vegas, Nevada - $1 x 200 = $150/rack (dibs to @ADS Aviator)

Misc MGM Gear:
MGM Acrylic Dealer Button: $15
MGM Cut Cards (solid backs): $10
MGM Detroit Large Sample: $24
MGM Detroit Small Sample: $19

Misc MGM $1 chips: $2 ea
MGM Detroit $5 - $6
MGM Detroit Frac - $4

MGM1.jpg

MGM2.jpg

MGM7.jpg

MGM3.jpg

MGM6.jpg

MGM4.jpg

MGM5.jpg

MGM 8.jpg

Mod edit: Removed personal information from OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost like $500 when I tried to build my MGM set (got scammed by @Drumhoss) and I had the same thoughts about cancelling the project, but I am glad that I didn't. Sad to see, that it happened again with another (MGM) collector . GLWS.

@5aces Sorry to hear about that, I cannot stand a thief. Interesting that you chimed, in, your set was part of where I got the idea. I was going a bit of a different path and was thinking a relabel on the blue$1s to a $10 chip with a walking lion.I haven't heard very many scam stories, but it seems that a lot of people are sticking up for the scammers around here, pretty intriguing.

@5acesI haven't heard very many scam stories, but it seems that a lot of people are sticking up for the scammers around here, pretty intriguing.

You know I'm on your side with the Vepr deal, but let me derail your classified ad momentarily to say that I don't think anyone (even the mods that editted your post) are sticking up for the scammers. I just think the mods (and those they objected to personal information being posted) just wanted to make sure your pursuit of Vepr didn't cross a line, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom