Maybe Paulson will still honor this ad......Conclusion!!!! (2 Viewers)

I don’t see an expiry date on the advert. I’m sure there’s a few members on here that are lawyers and could argue it’s still valid :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and make sure you photocopy that advert before you write on it so we can all have a go at ordering :LOL: :laugh:

You killed any chance of getting chips by requesting that they remain blanks. Paulson has NEVER allowed that, for any chip, ever.

Just ask for a simple stamp. It's gonna get milled off anyway.
Interesting; Where does one learn something like that?

And what was the goal of that? I mean if they have a denom on one side and blank on the other can't they still be 'forged??'

On the back of the Paulson ad is a Harold's Club ad that mentions some promo that started in Nov 1991......Not much I can do about it.

I figured some 'Happy Postage' might put them in a good mood.

It's off to the PO tomorrow with some other Items I'm mailing!
I would re-write this letter. The first paragraph needs nothing more than the first sentence. For the second paragraph, I would list every color by name along with the quantity for each color. Maybe inquire about the turnaround time for receiving your order in the last paragraph. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Interesting; Where does one learn something like that?

And what was the goal of that? I mean if they have a denom on one side and blank on the other can't they still be 'forged??'
They don't allow any blank chips to leave the factory. Your ad requires hot stamps on both sides.

A few years ago, when GPI was still selling to distributors, they sold Apache a large lot of blank suits mold solids. But none could leave the factory unless they were hot-stamped.

So THAT'S where all those various solids with initials hotstamped in them came from. I'd always kind of wondered about that.

***feel free to call me a noob if this is common knowledge in these parts.***

So THAT'S where all those various solids with initials hotstamped in them came from. I'd always kind of wondered about that.

I always wondered that, too. You learn something every day around here.

Thought there was something special about this chip. Don't remember where it came from. I've never seen another blank. The other side does have a starburst stamp. Good luck on your endeavor @asian bino

IMG_0581.JPG

I do remember back on the blue wall of CT someone did have a large stash of blank (both sides) Paulson web mold chips. Can't remember who.
Gotta wonder if they were actually Paulson-made or produced by BCC (the Endys kept the web mold when GPI was formed, combining Paulson, Bud Jones, and B&G). After they started the Blue Chip Co., the Endys eventually relaxed their previous stance about not allowing blank chips to be sold. They also may have had those blank web molds from the old Paulson days, and released them after the merger.

Gotta wonder if they were actually Paulson-made or produced by BCC (the Endys kept the web mold when GPI was formed, combining Paulson, Bud Jones, and B&G). After they started the Blue Chip Co., the Endys eventually relaxed their previous stance about not allowing blank chips to be sold. They also may have had those blank web molds from the old Paulson days, and released them after the merger.
I wish I could go back and look but I specifically remember them as Paulson because we were having a similar conversation about the non-existence of Paulson blanks.

In addition to those ads, Paulson had a few retail stores and a website where you can order hot stamped and/or fantasy chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom