• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Maximus Heritage 3/4 snooker cue (maple) (1 Viewer)

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Purchased exactly one month ago directly from Green Baize in England. I played with this cue twice. Fantastic looking and hitting cue. Looking to get exactly what I paid, and I'll even throw in a free case.

Maximus Heritage 3/4 - Maple - 9.4mm - 57" - 18.6oz - balance point ~17"
Butt Design – Front Splice Burrwood with Red Veneer

$400 + shipping (not sure what shipping costs will be but we can figure that out afterwards)
PXL_20220523_012730853.jpg
PXL_20220523_012802976.jpg
PXL_20220523_012819276.jpg
PXL_20220523_012930974.jpg
PXL_20220523_012951735.jpg

6.jpg

We lived in England for two years in the early 80s. As a kid I watched a lot of darts (Lowe, Bristow) but what really hooked me was the snooker (Davis, White, etc). Awesome game.

We lived in England for two years in the early 80s. As a kid I watched a lot of darts (Lowe, Bristow) but what really hooked me was the snooker (Davis, White, etc). Awesome game.
Davis is definitely one of my favorite players to watch. O'Sullivan was such a force to witness as well. Two of the greatest to be sure. I'm decent on a 9ft pool table, can definitely hold my own, but being new to physically playing snooker, it's a whole different world. Smaller balls, much bigger table, different cue, open bridge, pockets are cut totally different. All of that for a newb equals pain, lots of pain, yet... I love it.

Davis is definitely one of my favorite players to watch. O'Sullivan was such a force to witness as well. Two of the greatest to be sure. I'm decent on a 9ft pool table, can definitely hold my own, but being new to physically playing snooker, it's a whole different world. Smaller balls, much bigger table, different cue, open bridge, pockets are cut totally different. All of that for a newb equals pain, lots of pain, yet... I love it.
If I started playing, I would buy everybody drinks the first time I had a break over 20.

Unfortunately the potential buyer is waffling and is now undecided. I'd consider this still available at this point.

I should mention this is also listed for sale on AZBilliards.

Darn, man! Shoulda pm'd me!

I didn't see this until just now :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom