Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I made a mistake in my order added 20 more chips. Now I need to leave this site and stop worrying if I bought enough lol

Ok I’m going to regret not getting at least a heads up set so here we go!

5 x T5
25 x T25
25 x T100
20 x T500
20 x T1K
20 x T5K
0 x T25K v1
5 x T25K v2

120 chips

Last edited:
I'll post the final numbers after ordering closes at midnight. Add, edit, and post your orders until then!

OK, here is what I'm thinking right now (and I better start saving my pennies!) -- but I reserve the right to revise this order (downward), if we don't hit at least 10k chips for the order, to hit that price point. -- I'd probably drop the 3 racks of T5, if we don't hit that price point. But might reduce other denoms as well.

305 x T5
205 x T25
125 x T100
125 x T500
145 x T1K
85 x T5K
0 x T25K v1
45 x T25K v2

OK, this was my last edit. I've gone over the numbers a ton of times. This is "final" (lol).

I totally need to get my act together and design a cash set of Matsui. I love these chips!
[/QUOT

Do it. Design a great cash set. Put a yellow $20 in it.

I'll post the final numbers after ordering closes at midnight. Add, edit, and post your orders until then!

I will change the order another 5 times before tonight LOL :tup:
Now second guessing getting 25s to use and just getting more of the other denoms

I will change the order another 5 times before tonight LOL :tup:
Now second guessing getting 25s to use and just getting more of the other denoms

I'll be adding on too. I want to get more T1Ks and T5Ks in play!

I'll probably add a few more too. Last chance! Those pink T500s...yummers. Need more.

The colours in this chipset are great. My favourite is the yellow hence two racks for me. Dammit - I need a rack of blues... OK, final edit to my chip count. 1009 chips total.

The colours in this chipset are great. My favourite is the yellow hence two racks for me. Dammit - I need a rack of blues... OK, final edit to my chip count. 1009 chips total.
What not add one me to make it an even 1010? :D

What not add one me to make it an even 1010? :D

Tommy, this is a very hard thing to do! I'm ordering one spare of each since I already have a sample set; except the new 5 and new 25k which I'm ordering 2. So total 9 chips giving me 2 spares of every chip. To make it 1010, which extra one do I choose? Too hard...

Or maybe a yellow...

That yellow is nice

Me likes the yellow

Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom