Sale Matsui Presidential Plaques & Racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that Sunday will be the last day to get your orders in before I proceed with procuring them. @XBobdog are you still in brother?

We've only discussed racks for plaques.
if this isn't the rack you're looking for, to be fair to all we've focused on only doing plaque racks that fit these racks, so that we can streamline the order. We've denied others for racks out of scope

I sent payment for a rack just in case it’s a medium and I can order just a rack.

There is another or 2 ordering just racks I think that is fine

I found this over in the home game thread curtesy of @303Mike

9b46e39c-3807-4fe2-bfa4-b43f15216c3d-jpeg.863496

Any estimate of when the plaques will be ready?
Six said the order was processed on the 22nd, I think it is 6 to 8 weeks before they are finished baking. Depending on shipping and reshipping best guess would be 8 to 12 weeks :unsure:

This is all my best guess, I could be wrong

Any estimate of when the plaques will be ready?
Six said the order was processed on the 22nd, I think it is 6 to 8 weeks before they are finished baking. Depending on shipping and reshipping best guess would be 8 to 12 weeks :unsure:

This is all my best guess, I could be wrong
Sales rep gave me a 7-8 week lead time from order processed, so @Machine's post sounds about right.

Hi fellow chippers,

Just want to provide an update and clarity on the ongoing dilema I'm dealing with. So I emailed Matsui back in late March to check on the status of the plaques and they responded that they never received the wire transfer. I was perplexed as I told them that I did and provided proof of transfer from my bank account. Aparently, the wire transfer was sent to a bank in Arkansas and not to Matsui as they both shared the same account number. I am working with BoA (Arkansas bank), Chase and Matsui to rectify this situation. I know everyone has been waiting patiently for their plaques and racks, and rest assured they will be coming, even if I have to cover the cost out of pocket for this bank mishap.

Last edited:
Yikes Thanks for the update, did the start on the order, or is it pending the payment?

Sour. I NEEDS them!
FR, Thanks for letting us know. Shit happens. Hopefully we get a quick resolution.

It is pending the payment unfortunately, so the wait will be just a bit longer.
6-8 weeks isn't 'a bit' its an eternity! as the man said Shit Happens, let us know once the bank fiasco gets straightens out please. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom