Sale Matsui Presidential Plaques & Racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SixSpeedFury I appreciate the update, but I’d like to respectfully request more frequent updates ITT. Before yesterday, everyone believed that the order had been “processed” in late February. Now, as everyone was hoping to receive the plaques soon, we get this bombshell. I’m fine waiting, mainly because I have to, but would like a little more idea of what’s going on.

I’m only in this GB for a few plaques, but several have large purchases, and therefore a couple hundred bucks tied up. I think we’ve all been pretty patient so far, and I’m not questioning what’s going on - I just would like a little more transparency going forward.

@SixSpeedFury I appreciate the update, but I’d like to respectfully request more frequent updates ITT. Before yesterday, everyone believed that the order had been “processed” in late February. Now, as everyone was hoping to receive the plaques soon, we get this bombshell. I’m fine waiting, mainly because I have to, but would like a little more idea of what’s going on.

I’m only in this GB for a few plaques, but several have large purchases, and therefore a couple hundred bucks tied up. I think we’ve all been pretty patient so far, and I’m not questioning what’s going on - I just would like a little more transparency going forward.
100% agree. I opened up a wire fraud inquiry with Chase on Thursday, I should be receiving a response back from them in 3-4 business days.

I'd like to get my money back if that's not a problem
I stated that I'd cover the costs out of pocket if the wire fraud inquiry got back to me with a unfavorable response. These plaques are 100% coming, but completely understandable if you want your money back. Shoot me a PM if you still feel that way.

@SixSpeedFury If there is still a chance to get it on this..

Not sure which version $20 this is so my numbers are...

20s green: 95
100s: 90
Total: 185

or

20s greys: 91
100s: 90
Total: 181

Attachments

• plaques2.jpg
    plaques2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 128
Just got in from vacation to some bad news. As far as the fraud, I got some bad news from Chase, so it'll be hitting my pocket unfortunately. It'll be an ongoing battle on my end. The good news is I'll be making a payment via credit card today, so I'll confirm here once the Matsui rep confirmed receipt of payment.

Just got in from vacation to some bad news. As far as the fraud, I got some bad news from Chase, so it'll be hitting my pocket unfortunately. It'll be an ongoing battle on my end. The good news is I'll be making a payment via credit card today, so I'll confirm here once the Matsui rep confirmed receipt of payment.
hate to hear that, will it be a 6 to 8 week lead time from the confirmation or have they been able to start on the order?

Is there an update on this please?
ooof. Sorry to hear that. I admire and thank you for honoring your commitment to this, and at your expense. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

How goes the wire fraud, and is there an update on the order? We still think another 4 weeks?

Welp, just like CPC chips, these came in a different shade on the 100 faces. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but they are lighter than the previous 100s. The 20s are the same. Old 100 on the left, new 100 on the right.
20220622_175231.jpg
20220622_175305.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom