SOLD Matsui Plaque racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Only the small racks remain. Qty: 10

For sale are large, medium and small Matsui plaque racks.

Pricing in USD:
Large $12.50 EA
Medium: $10.00 EA
Small: $8.00 EA

Quantity on hand:
Standard Plaque Case (Large) 17x
Standard Plaque Case (Medium) 8x
Standard Plaque Case (Small) 14x

Dimensions in inches (internal sizes)
Large: 13-1/4 x 4-3/8 x 1-1/4
Medium: 11-7/8 x 3-3/8 x 1-1/8
Small: 10 x 2-3/4 x 1

For outside dimensions, add 1/4" to all sides. The plastic thickness is 1/8".

The yellow racks are 50mm chip trays. The stack with with small nubs on the bottom. Those will be for sale in a different thread.
2021-04-06 10.59.21.jpg

Dimensions:
2021-04-06 12.24.38-1.jpg

Example of the small rack.
2021-04-07 10.36.02.jpg
2021-04-07 10.35.55.jpg

Last edited:
They're at my shop in Vancouver, so in Canada.

Quantity remaining
Large 4
Med 7
Small 14

I will PM those who have reserved momentarily.

Gah! Need to measure dragonara to see what I could use, and check other plaques.
But at Dr office......

For sure. Sorry, no extra larges.

Remining quantities:

Large: 0
Med: 1
Small: 10

I'll take a small, I think. I'm not really sure what size to use. It's all that's left so that I guess.

Dave

What are you using then for? I can get more measurements if you need.

What are you using then for? I can get more measurements if you need.
I've got the US Dollar bill ones. They are just over 3 inches by just over 2 inches so I'd need a medium, not a small. I think what confused me was the internal dimensions listed.

If someone who grabbed one of those ends up not buying it let me know.

Gotcha. Yes the smalls wouldn't fit. All of the large and med racks have been bought and shipped out already, so I unfortunately don't have any left except for 1 that I'm keeping for myself. I've been keeping my buttons in multiple cup holders, this rack is a much nicer solution.

They also fit oversized chips.

2021-04-08 11.41.40.jpg

The medium size can fit up to 60mm and the smalls can fit up to 50mm chips and dealer buttons.

The large one I think would also fit cut cards prertty nice. You can see in the photo that I have to turn them diagonally to fit.

Very nice usage. Never thought of that. Starting to think maybe I can ask my carpenter friend to make a rack designed for dealer buttons. Would practically look like a jumbo chip rack.

Any small left? Interested

Yes, I have 10 left. Send me a PM with your address and how many you want and I'll get you a shipping cost.

Dibs on ChanMan DB if you have extra for me!!!
;)

I'll get you one next time you come by.

Very nice usage. Never thought of that. Starting to think maybe I can ask my carpenter friend to make a rack designed for dealer buttons. Would practically look like a jumbo chip rack.

Yeah that's not too hard to do. I could probably make some with my CNC machine when I get some spare time. It's been on my "to do" list for a while. Maybe something for @alecnetwoodworks to consider as well. I've made some larger racks, I think 62mm for bounty chips for trihonda.

Yes, I have 10 left. Send me a PM with your address and how many you want and I'll get you a shipping cost.

I'll get you one next time you come by.

Yeah that's not too hard to do. I could probably make some with my CNC machine when I get some spare time. It's been on my "to do" list for a while. Maybe something for @alecnetwoodworks to consider as well. I've made some larger racks, I think 62mm for bounty chips for trihonda.

Jumbo chip wood racks in sizes of 20, 40, 60 etc would be fantastic for large dealer buttons. Those would sell almost instantly. My friend is making me a sample and I’ll post pictures for all to see.

Any idea how many the small plaque racks hold? I'm looking for something that will house 20x plaques, 95x66x6mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom