Reshipping (ordering closed) Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute -- SAMPLE SETS (1 Viewer)

When do we pay?
Mel is going to finalize the order this weekend, which (in my understanding) should confirm most of the costs on her end, like freigh costs from Asia, Matsui's setup fees, etc. Once Mel has these costs confirmed, I'll let everyone know how much their cut is, hopefully this weekend or early next week. Payments for samples will be due Thurs, May 26th, so that @TheOffalo and I can get the funds to Mel before her payment deadline of Sat, May 28th.

Mel is going to finalize the order this weekend, which (in my understanding) should confirm most of the costs on her end, like freigh costs from Asia, Matsui's setup fees, etc. Once Mel has these costs confirmed, I'll let everyone know how much their cut is, hopefully this weekend or early next week. Payments for samples will be due Thurs, May 26th, so that @TheOffalo and I can get the funds to Mel before her payment deadline of Sat, May 28th.

I am going to be a little behind schedule for the cost piece. I will submit the counts to Matsui on Monday, but they may take several days to get the price quote back to me. My intent was to give people 2 weeks to pay AFTER they knew how much that would be. So basically, I think the payment deadline is going to be pushed by a week (or two).

Never fear, this GB will move right along!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm too late for a sample set? LMK if I can order one still.

Sorry, order has been submitted, and I didn't order a single extra sample set (since this thread offered them).
I'm sure some people ordered some extras, so some will be floating around.

If I get an opportunity to change my order, I'll add an extra barrel of each denom for more samples, but since the order has already been sent to the factory, I think it's too late (without me being a huge pain in the butt to Matsui).

Looks like I'm too late for a sample set? LMK if I can order one still.
Sorry, order has been submitted, and I didn't order a single extra sample set (since this thread offered them).
I'm sure some people ordered some extras, so some will be floating around.

If I get an opportunity to change my order, I'll add an extra barrel of each denom for more samples, but since the order has already been sent to the factory, I think it's too late (without me being a huge pain in the butt to Matsui).

My personal sample order includes extras...I don't actually need 10 sample sets. I figured there'd be peolpe who missed the cut-off or didn't see the thread in time. So if you just want 1 of each chip and a button or something along those lines, I should be able to accomadate it. Let me know what you're looking for. This goes for anyone. Feel free to PM or post in the thread and I'll do my best

Last edited:
My personal sample order includes extras...I don't actually need 10 sample sets. I figured there'd be peolpe who missed the cut-off or didn't see the thread in time. So if you just want 1 of each chip and a button or something along those lines, I should be able to accomadate it. Let me know what you're looking for. This goes for anyone. Feel free to PM or post in the thread and I'll do my best
Ok, great! PM coming!

Hi ..When,who,how much do I pay ???
@liftapint is in the process of reaching out to everyone to get addresses, and once you've responded to her PM she'll give you the total cost for you to pay directly to her.

Yes, there have been a few changes to the initial plan. @liftapint is now shipping directly to you instead of us needing a reshipper, so it'll all be one payment as there are no reshipping costs.

Can't believe I slept on this. I would love to pick up a sample set of these if anyone ordered extra, and I'd be happy to pay a premium for your foresight and graciousness. Please PM me if you think you could accommodate my request.

Edit: Found! Thanks for your kindness, You Know Who You Are. :)

Last edited:
Can't believe I slept on this. I would love to pick up a sample set of these if anyone ordered extra, and I'd be happy to pay a premium for your foresight and graciousness. Please PM me if you think you could accommodate my request.

Edit: Found! Thanks for your kindness, You Know Who You Are. :)
Glad you found some. For anyone else who missed this, my order included some extra sets, so feel free to PM and I should be able to accomodate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom