Reshipping (ordering closed) Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute -- GB Order Thread (T5,T25k added!) (1 Viewer)

OK, so they probably aren't getting here before the end of the week. They cleared customs on Wednesday in Alaska (1448 air miles from Seattle), and for some reason, they just landed in Memphis (1871 air miles from Seattle). THEY ARE GETTING FARTHER AWAY!!! lol.
And they'll only deliver to my location on a weekday.

So....looks like Monday. BUMMER.

OK, so they probably aren't getting here before the end of the week. They cleared customs on Wednesday in Alaska (1448 air miles from Seattle), and for some reason, they just landed in Memphis (1871 air miles from Seattle). THEY ARE GETTING FARTHER AWAY!!! lol.
And they'll only deliver to my location on a weekday.

So....looks like Monday. BUMMER.
If they're traveling FedEx, Memphis is the main sorting hub they'd go to. Next stop could be Seattle. If they're not traveling FedEx, ignore everything I just said haha.

1662960478191.gif

Well???? I’m not even in this group and I am excited to see them. Come on Mel! :)

FedEx is annoying AF!!

So, apparently they were waiting for ME to call THEM, to SCHEDULE delivery. They could let me know that, rather than changing my delivery date from "Monday Sept 12th", to "Pending".

Anyways, I'm now scheduled for tomorrow. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

So, I'll probably be sorting chips and sending out shipping payment requests this weekend, and hope to have just about everything in the mail by Monday.
Some of you who ordered racks have a little kick-back on those, since the price of those went down. I'll factor that into the shipping balance.

Well, at least maybe I'll get some work done today, instead of staring at the driveway.

Pictures or it didn’t happen!!!
Well first, the delivery truck couldn’t get up my driveway, so they left the pallet at the bottom of the hill in the cul-de-sac.

So…I had to load everything into the side-by-side, for the trip up the hill. Got it all in 2 trips. Then had to carry 770 pounds of chips into the house.

625DA566-0DEF-40BA-922C-16F8BE5F7624.jpeg
FFC22A9A-E74B-40C3-BC84-1B6A00968EE8.jpeg
44ACC706-B963-4855-8F16-E065A9A2C8C9.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom