Lack of Interest Matsui 43 mm Sands Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a Sands cut card out there somewhere?​
I don't believe for this set specifically. But cut cards had to be produced for the Blue Sands tribute set. Otherwise, there may be original ones, because this Sands logo has been around for a long time. The best would be to produce new ones, perhaps through Buge's next GB. Fortunately, given the simplicity of the design, it shouldn't be difficult to adapt it.

1669566485567.png

Did a .25 ring ever get made? Or was that just another pipe dream?

I currently work at Sands! I would be interested in a tourney set. I'll ask coworkers who also play poker and see if they might be interested. How do i get on the sample set list?

Also interested in a cash set if it was offered
This set was fire in its final incarnation. A NCV, a 1 and a 20 were added to the tournament set so that it could also be used as a cash set for anyone who likes $20 chips and prefers Vegas colors over the Cali colors that were used in the cash set. For some reason, Matsui doesn't have a 20 in their cash set, and they also don't do fracs. (unless the buyer was willing to foot the cost of creating a new mold)

1703481257244.png

This set was fire in its final incarnation. A NCV, a 1 and a 20 were added to the tournament set so that it could also be used as a cash set for anyone who likes $20 chips and prefers Vegas colors over the Cali colors that were used in the cash set. For some reason, Matsui doesn't have a 20 in their cash set, and they also don't do fracs. (unless the buyer was willing to foot the cost of creating a new mold)

View attachment 1245116
I see, that would work thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom