Martini Lounge (10 Viewers)

toast!
20200228_183707.jpg

And when are we using them???
Whenever the ML chips are in play we will be using a Big Blind ante. I will be taking a trip to Vegas this July to play in a bunch of BBA tournaments to see how they play out and to set up our blind structure accordingly. So the July game should be the inaugural date, but it may be August.

@Poker Zombie

My vodka is about gone. I want to give gin a shot. Recommendations please.
Uncle Val's Botanical is our favorite, but we are not Gin aficionados. Liz's sister, who is also a martini fan (we drank a lot on her recent visit) brought her own Bombay Sapphire gin. In between, we also keep Hendricks on board.

As a suggestion, I would put forward the Reverse Vesper first. 1 part gin, 3 parts vodka (and a splash of Lillet). Then the Vesper (3 parts gin, 1 part vodka, with a splash of Lillet). Then you can go full Gin.

However, we went full gin with Uncle Val's before the Vesper variants, and while it is a little more bold, it was still very good.

• Finally, @Mrs Poker Zombie , for putting up with my 15th set, not counting dice chips, partial sets, novelty chips, or cheap interlocking chips. Fifteen sets. We play eight times a year, not counting heads-up events between the two of us. Fifteen. I may have a problem.

Wait. What?! We have how many sets!?

:rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom