MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (4 Viewers)

I love those chip display cases. I don't remember if I was the first to discover and post about them, but few can say they've gone as crazy with them as I have...

:oops:

You guys have some sick rooms! I wish we had basements in Texas - I got the room above the garage. Built the room myself from the studs up.

20141209_152137.jpg20140419_220757.jpg20140419_220721.jpg20140419_220657.jpg20150328_144748 s.jpg20150328_144737s.jpg20150328_144714s.jpg20150328_144648-1.jpg20150328_144548s.jpg20141209_152216.jpg20141209_152155.jpg

We have our official home game thread usually intended for people to take pictures while they are sitting at the table. I want to see your man cave/poker room pics empty of people!

Lets keep this clear of live game shots and chip pr0n

Ahem. Attn @CraigT78

Lol.

20141002_124626.jpg
20141224_194433.jpg
20150208_220335.jpg
roulette.jpg

Here is a link to an almost 3 year old video of my game room. A lot has changed in 2 years and the pictures above are most the updates with the new bar and new triple shot table. All my poker table pictures have people in them. I have one of those large heavy wood tables that has the poker, roulette and craps built in. Full size 84 inch table.

Last edited:
Here's mine :) The stuff on the right wall (L to R) is my entry receipt/seat assignment and payout receipt from the tourney I chopped at Aria last year, a puzzle of the strip I did as I was recovering from surgery/treatment, and the article my hometown newspaper did on my golf fundraising marathon from July of this year. Oh, that's a flag from this years PGA championship at Whistling Straits - signed by local legend Steve Stricker :) :) :)

Dnzdbfi.jpg

Here's mine :) The stuff on the right wall (L to R) is my entry receipt/seat assignment and payout receipt from the tourney I chopped at Aria last year, a puzzle of the strip I did as I was recovering from surgery/treatment, and the article my hometown newspaper did on my golf fundraising marathon from July of this year. Oh, that's a flag from this years PGA championship at Whistling Straits - signed by local legend Steve Stricker :) :) :)

Dnzdbfi.jpg

I like your Avery Brewing Sign! It's good to see you WI guys recognize that better beer comes from CO!;)

@MaxB
That room looks like so much fun. I've always wanted a bubble hockey game but they are so damn expensive (the good ones anyways). You got any leads on where to find any at a decent price locally?

@MaxB
That room looks like so much fun. I've always wanted a bubble hockey game but they are so damn expensive (the good ones anyways). You got any leads on where to find any at a decent price locally?

Keep an eye out on Boston CL and NH CL...they pop up from time to time. Only consider ICE Chexx games.....they are still made and parts can be bought direct from the factory. I had two for a bit...a early 2000's USA vs Canada and the old early 1980's USA vs USSR. I ended up keeping the old one for the nostalga. The older blue base games are under a grand (cheap compared to some chip sets) while the newer ones run close to 2k used and 3k new.

I'll be hosting some poker games up there after the new year.....you'll have to come up to try out the games as well

Reactions: 72o
Edited: @MaxB

Not into PB, but that Tron game is the NUTZ!

It's my favorite retro arcade game (there's a cocktail table that plays Pacman, Donkey Kong, Frogger, etc) but its in an old Ms Pac table. Also looks nice next to the Tron LE pinball machine.

Downfall is its a pain in the ass to keep running....went to play it the other night and its not working yet again (n) :thumbsdown:

Thanks! (y) :thumbsup: I've seen those but need some that can hold more than 25 :(
I cut mine down from their original 65 chip height to 45. Joe may still have some hanging around you never know. They hold 44mm chips as well.

My office/man cave is meager compared to others listed here. My father-and-law made the shot glass rack, and he and I just finished the bookshelves/entertainment center. Note that this is note where I host - It's just my office. I still have some more art & other such items to hang, and need to get a chip display case or two for my entryway.

I'm a general nerd, and my shelves reflect that. Board/table/hobby games are my first love. I'm one of the rare board gamers that actually considers poker as part of that hobby; most in the hobby are turned off by the real-money gambling nature of the game, although there's more than a few tournament poker players amongst board game designers and enthusiasts.

P1000306.JPG

P1000307.JPG

P1000308.JPG

Damn, this thread is making me jealous. I used to have a nice sized house with a movie theater and a dedicated poker room in Seattle... but now that I moved to the Bay Area where an 800 sqft 1br/1ba apartment rents for 3-4k/mo, I've decided to give up such luxuries. But these pics are making me want to spend more money! haha :)

Well done guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom