Major “Poker Cheating Scandal” - Not Mike Postle??? (3 Viewers)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
On vacation with one bar.
Can’t sleep.
Scrolling Twitter.
And see this...

65ADE781-585B-4441-841C-087935D1BBD0.jpeg

And then this...

9856E9F2-243A-495C-83B2-AD0D90B2F467.jpeg

But not much follow up yet.

I remember after the Postle story broke there were people alluding to other “big name” cheaters based on some quick hand analyses, but there was never any follow up to that.

My crap connection isn’t letting me see any of the replies to Ingram’s post. And the Perkins’ comments and OP replies make it sound like it is not live-stream related, and -while not saying so specifically- allude to a more basic kind of signaling/collusion among a large group of players. But that is just pure guesswork on my part.

Anyone know more about this????

Last edited:
Uh oh... sounds like this may be tied in to some of the newer offshore (read “unregulated”) poker apps like PPPoker, etc.

Sounds like no one wants to spill the beans, but a lot of folk know about it.
Which leads to speculation.
If this story doesn’t break in a week, I’d be surprised

not a big fan of slow rolling 'Big News'

And would highly doubt its related to online apps as they are being played right as we speak.
IF you had knowledge of massive cheating going on you would release immediately or at least warn people not to play.

Im gonna hazard a guess its Macau. Only because i have no clue.

Looks like pros were playing on whale account. The reddit comments were quick to remind that Bill Perkins let Dan Bilzerian play from his ACR account. It’s super hypocritical of Perkins and I don’t see how this is anywhere near Postle getting a feed of the hole cards during the hand

It is sad to hear since stuff like this only tarnishes the game of poker even more. There have been so many cheating scandals between online and live play over the past few years its pretty depressing. Long live poker.

At the same time I can't wait to hear the juicy details and find out who is involved and the fallout/memes should be amazing.

It is sad to hear since stuff like this only tarnishes the game of poker even more. There have been so many cheating scandals between online and live play over the past few years its pretty depressing. Long live poker.

At the same time I can't wait to hear the juicy details and find out who is involved and the fallout/memes should be amazing.
Looks like jungle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom