Wanted Majestic 5¢ Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_poker

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving to Denver next month (sad to leave Arkansas, but hello, Colorado!) and leaving hosting my regular $0.25/$0.50/$1 game. I've got some friends in Denver that are interested in starting up a game. But, I think even $0.25/$0.50 is a little bigger than they're looking to start playing at first since they're all relative newbs just looking to have fun. I'm looking to upgrade from my Majestics eventually, but I don't want to commit to a new set without having a good idea of what stakes I'll be consistently playing, or if they'll have a preference for tourneys or cash.

So, in the meantime, I'm looking to add (at least) one rack of Majestic 5 cent chips to accommodate a $0.05/$0.10 game, get the friends in the door, and grow their interest. They're sold out on Apache's website, so just looking for a little help from the PCFers. Also happy to take barrels off a couple people's hands and make a piecemeal rack.

Whatever price you think is reasonable is likely reasonable to me.

You could order blanks and labels and have a 5c chip whatever color you want. I think Apache sold his labels to @Gear so reach out to him first.

You could order blanks and labels and have a 5c chip whatever color you want. I think Apache sold his labels to @Gear so reach out to him first.
That's a good suggestion! I'll see what responses I get here, but that's a good idea to keep in mind.

yay for .05/.10! my friends are all 20/21 so this is what we play the most. gl with your search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom