Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (18 Viewers)

Dumb question psa
How do Desjgn cards play on these toppers? Is it any different from other materials. I'm wondering, because on my current setup, I noticed Copags slide way farther than the Desjgn. The Desjgn loses momentum as they make contact with the felt. Idk just an observation. I guess my only concern would be that speed cloth would make my cards fly across the felt and get damaged.

My friend is thoroughly impressed by his new topper. Thanks @rjdev7

RenderedImage.jpeg

Anyone have any suggestions for topper designs like the Wynn topper? — keep the center free of graphics, kinda simple. Otherwise, i think i’m getting the wynn :))

my desjgns play great, as do my faded spades and broken arrows. you should have no issues @rainy_trails
That’s good to know! I just have these feeling that I won’t like the air hockey mechanics of pitching cards around. Just because I’m so used to the friction of regular shitty felt lol
was it an adjustment for you?

That’s good to know! I just have these feeling that I won’t like the air hockey mechanics of pitching cards around. Just because I’m so used to the friction of regular shitty felt lol
was it an adjustment for you?
for the first few games, sure, but actually some of my guys were happier with it being much smoother than my 4 year old speed felt. now after probably 20 games on the topper, it is weathered in and plays like crisp speed felt.

Going to order a topper for my Barrington soon … but I need some help.
I’ve never played with a betting line before, so I don’t have an established preference for the distance between the betting line and rail. At a glance, I definitely think I won’t like super narrow begging lines (like the first two attachments no offense if this is your table lol pure examples)

What are some common distances for something on the wider end *Barrington LED
(p.s. I know I still have to measure my table, but I’m just looking for ballpark ranges here)

Attachments

• IMG_6067.jpeg
    IMG_6067.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6061.jpeg
    IMG_6061.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 129
I’ve never played with a betting line before, so I don’t have an established preference for the distance between the betting line and rail. At a glance, I definitely think I won’t like super narrow begging lines (like the first two attachments no offense if this is your table lol pure examples)

(p.s. I know I still have to measure my table, but I’m just looking for ballpark ranges here)
That second felt, the textured pattern... I'm in love. How do I get this? What colours could that come in? Breath, breathe!

I think the recommended minimum distance from the rail to the betting line is 7 inches, up to around 10 inches. I think a comfortable distance is in the 8-9 inch range, but test it out for yourself to see what you like.

I usually do 8 inches for barrington and larger for bigger toppers (up to 11” on the largest size).

I can do whatever you want, though.

My friend purchased one of your toppers a little while ago and they are amazing quality. I was thinking of designing my own custom topper but had a question. How high quality do the images need to be for the image to appear crisp when printed?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom