Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (16 Viewers)

Already thinking of what's next, but certainly very pleased with the new one...

IMG_6947.jpeg
IMG_6969.jpeg

Just throwing this up in the thread.. guys life is hectic at the moment - I was literally just working on Tangiers when I had to drive a dog into an emergency vet (she's ok - I mean she isn't, but it wasn't a new problem) through Arkansas's first and only snow of the year. So.. it's gonna be a minute.

As of now I have a semi commitment to @Flopalopagus to finish working on one for him, but if anyone else has a message into me - for the moment, I'm gonna be on a hiatus for a bit. Need a few weeks, maybe a month to just take care of life (and obviously degenerately play more cards than ever)

You guys can still feel free to offer my name up or message me if you're looking for something - just be aware for the next 3-5 weeks, it's likely to be a "get back with me in 3 to 5 weeks" lol

Side note: My chips should be in production in about 3-4 weeks, so I had to finally decide on my top.

Calypso Cardhouse Pub 01 Artboard 1.png

Just throwing this up in the thread.. guys life is hectic at the moment - I was literally just working on Tangiers when I had to drive a dog into an emergency vet (she's ok - I mean she isn't, but it wasn't a new problem) through Arkansas's first and only snow of the year. So.. it's gonna be a minute.

As of now I have a semi commitment to @Flopalopagus to finish working on one for him, but if anyone else has a message into me - for the moment, I'm gonna be on a hiatus for a bit. Need a few weeks, maybe a month to just take care of life (and obviously degenerately play more cards than ever)

You guys can still feel free to offer my name up or message me if you're looking for something - just be aware for the next 3-5 weeks, it's likely to be a "get back with me in 3 to 5 weeks" lol

Side note: My chips should be in production in about 3-4 weeks, so I had to finally decide on my top.

View attachment 1256488
It’s kind of rude to put real life before PCF don’t you think?

View attachment 1256488
So sorry to hear that man. Take care.

View attachment 1256488
Sorry to hear, take your time. Hope your pup is doing better!

So sorry to hear that man. Take care.
Ah it's all good, we found out she had cancer in her liver in November, we were happy she made it to Christmas, now it's been 8 weeks on and she's happy as a pig in crap everyday still. She just had a weird stumbling thing happen today was all. But I'm just kinda worn out at the moment and need a break from the side gig for a few

Oh cool. Looks good! I love the Mirage designs so I'm looking forward to seeing this one. It should help me figure out which direction to go on my next felt.

Wet dish cloth with small amount of dawn.

Wipe dirty area, rinse cloth, wipe again. Air dries back to new!

Thanks for sharing the topper. Color looks way different from the mock-up, but certainly helpful to see.
Had two or three spills the first time I used mine and they all came off lickety split with incredibly minimal effort. Can't wait to get another for my new table as well!

I would appreciate some advice/feedback from those who have already ordered a custom table topper. I have the (Walmart) Barrington LED table and want to send my designer the AI template, but I'm confused about a few things and I'm guessing she might be too:

1) When I open the template in Adobe Illustrator, the red line (which I assume is the table topper) extends beyond the rectangular black line. Is the red line or the black line the area to measure to for the edges of the table topper?

2) Is this template for the Barrington Table, or any table?

3) Will the curve be any different from brand to brand of table?

4) Some of the images posted by PCF members look like the bet line area was maybe thinner on the width than what it appears in the template. Is that the case for some of you, or did you just keep the center of the topper the size in the template? I've seen references in a Google search for the bet line to be "8-12 inches in from the rail".

I would appreciate any input here based upon your experience, especially if you received your topper and thought "If I did this over again I would..."

Thanks!

template screenshot.png

I would appreciate some advice/feedback from those who have already ordered a custom table topper. I have the (Walmart) Barrington LED table and want to send my designer the AI template, but I'm confused about a few things and I'm guessing she might be too:

1) When I open the template in Adobe Illustrator, the red line (which I assume is the table topper) extends beyond the rectangular black line. Is the red line or the black line the area to measure to for the edges of the table topper?

2) Is this template for the Barrington Table, or any table?

3) Will the curve be any different from brand to brand of table?

4) Some of the images posted by PCF members look like the bet line area was maybe thinner on the width than what it appears in the template. Is that the case for some of you, or did you just keep the center of the topper the size in the template? I've seen references in a Google search for the bet line to be "8-12 inches in from the rail".

1) The red line is larger because it includes 1" of bleed. The black box ought to be the correct dimensions for a Barrington.

2) Barrington

3) Most tables are straight on the long side and have half circles on the ends. But this could certainly vary. Some people use ellipse tables, I think.

4) All designs could vary. I chose to shrink the betting area by about 1" on my second topper because it simultaneously give players more space and makes it easier for a dealer to reach bets on the line. Seems like a win-win, as long as you don't go too small.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom