Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (16 Viewers)

Full size table options? 96x42 (might be 44 wide I'll have to measure). How do you think it would do over a dealer tray?
This is awesome! And we can do custom sizes (ie Triton Poker table)?! Is this buy ongoing or do you have a specific deadline for orders?
So you mean, I could order one that would fit right onto my Chanman table?

if that's true....my two Barrington sized ones are....FOR SALE (since I don't have a Barrington, and have 3 Chanman).
Max length is 96”
Max width is 48”

That being said, if we get within one inch of either of these limits, I would want to do a test print first and if it’s good enough, ship it on out to you. If we have a brave soul to try this out for the first time, I’ll offer to split the cost with you 50/50 so you can have it for half off if it looks good.

Last edited:
Don't mean to overload you with a ton of questions but would this design be made to the specific dimensions in regards to the corner curves? Trying to figure out for my smaller table.
GS BBO Felt.png

I will be placing at least one order of some sort today for sure.

Don't mean to overload you with a ton of questions but would this design be made to the specific dimensions in regards to the corner curves? Trying to figure out for my smaller table.
View attachment 1021789

I will be placing at least one order of some sort today for sure.
My understanding is yes, it will be made based on the dimensions of the .ai file. I can confirm when I submit the artwork though.

Full size table options? 96x42 (might be 44 wide I'll have to measure). How do you think it would do over a dealer tray?
Regarding your chip tray question -- It's likely you would see the indentation, but I think it could work with a little ingenuity (e.g. put a piece of cardboard over it if the tray is open / exposed). Hard to say without seeing your setup.

You could also easily cut the tray out of the topper so that the topper sat around the dealer tray... but this might be tricky to do precisely

Max length is 96”
Max width is 48”

That being said, if we get within one inch of either of these limits, I would want to do a test print first and if it’s good enough, ship it on out to you. If we have a brave soul to try this out for the first time, I’ll offer to split the cost with you 50/50 so you can have it for half off if it looks good.
I'm down to try this, I'll get some measurements and PM either this evening or tomorrow morning

My understanding is yes, it will be made based on the dimensions of the .ai file. I can confirm when I submit the artwork though.
Does this mean that if I create an AI file with the correct dimensions to fit my dining table that looks like this... it'll work? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
81pTlsJ4SWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mostly kidding... but also kind of serious...

Yeah.... No.

For the sake of my partnership I'm not even going to ask, no offense :)
Haha, like I said... mostly kidding just figured it couldn't hurt to ask :wtf:

Trying to find a table topper for that guy has been interesting since it's not really normal dimensions. I might end up just ordering the largest rectangle that will fit for your custom size ones. It's great that we can get big custom sizes!

Couple noob questions, so these can just be put on top a regular table or just inside poker tables? When does this close? I don’t have a dedicated poker table yet. And is 4’ round an option? I’m really only expecting 3-6 person home family games.

Couple noob questions, so these can just be put on top a regular table or just inside poker tables? When does this close? I don’t have a dedicated poker table yet. And is 4’ round an option? I’m really only expecting 3-6 person home family games.
It's a mat that you can use in any way you want. Some people just roll them out on a dining room table, for instance, and play. Others have found that it's a cool way to lay the mat neatly inside the rails of an existing poker table, allowing you to switch felts and have variation from game to game. The max width for the material is 4' so we probably want to do slightly less than 4' (e.g. 47") to make sure there's room for the cut line. I'll confirm with the vendor that this is possible but I'm 95% sure it is.

Any sense of how strict we should be about scrupulously observing copyright?

Ideas stirring about Street Fighter characters and/or certain album covers.

Any sense of how strict we should be about scrupulously observing copyright?

Ideas stirring about Street Fighter characters and/or certain album covers.
I'm trying to steer away from anymore copyright risks (e.g. I realize Super Poker World was a gray area already).

It's a mat that you can use in any way you want. Some people just roll them out on a dining room table, for instance, and play. Others have found that it's a cool way to lay the mat neatly inside the rails of an existing poker table, allowing you to switch felts and have variation from game to game. The max width for the material is 4' so we probably want to do slightly less than 4' (e.g. 47") to make sure there's room for the cut line. I'll confirm with the vendor that this is possible but I'm 95% sure it is.
Gotcha, thank you.

I also work in oils and lotions. Helps the sand to adhere properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom