Made it home alive! (1 Viewer)

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
We're finally home, after two weeks crossing the Atlantic on Princess; a month of roaming around Lisbon, southern France, and Spain; and two weeks coming home on a Carnival ship. Great times, except that PCF is still ranked as a criminal/drug/who knows what enterprise, and blocked completely on both ships, either by Carnival Corp. or StarLink, as well as the majority of aparthotels we stayed in. Most other poker-named enterprises are getting through. What kind of criminal enterprise is going on in the background here?

Last edited:
I bet if you use a VPN you might be able to get PCF to work. My daughter's school has a horrible cell signal inside and when I jump on the free wifi network, PCF is blocked. But if I jump on my VPN I can surf it on their network.

Some network administrators use a scraping program to search every page on a site's web server to look for inappropriate or offensive material. My guess is that they took one look at the Politics section and did an insta-ban for the entire forum.

I can't connect to PCF on my work network, but cell phone and home networks connect just fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom