Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi All.

I am getting this 60mm Lucky Symbols Dealer Button made by @ABC Gifts and Awards. They had made a 2" Lucky Symbols DB in the past as part of their Lucky Symbols chip theme, but the DB was no longer being offered. I had saw a picture someone posted with the 2" DB in it and asked ABC/BRPROPOKER and they are making this 60mm DB for me. It will be about 2-3 weeks turn around to get the buttons. I will have 6 extra buttons of these for sale which will be $8 in the US Shipped. Overseas will add a little more for shipping. If anyone wants to get a Dealer Button please claim the DB in this thread. I will start to collect PP FF once I have confirmation the buttons have shipped. First six buttons claimed will get them.

Yu_BRPro60mmLuckySymbols.png

This is what the 2" Button looks like.
LuckSymbols.jpg

Dealer Buttons
1. @sheikh617
2. @BarrieJ3
3. @grantc54
4. @Han Trinh
5. @morrotito
6. @grantc54 for @Jeevansluck

Last edited:

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.8%
44   1   1
Hi Barrie- Ben, Brie, Jeff, and @Himewad are already in as I asked them first since I know they are DB Collectors.
Damn, at least I had the list right! Lol, I wonder how I start getting on everyone's damn lists!?

I must not be spending enough on custom samples and DBs.... :bag:

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi Everyone the Lucky Symbols Buttons just came in. The buttons are below. They look great. Everyone Pin the US please paypal FF $8 to michaelsyu@comcast.net .

@grantc54 since you are in Canada and also buying for @Jeevansluck please Paypal $22. @Han Trinh also in Canada please paypal $12. If you are in Canada have a US Address then shipping would be less just let me know.

All Once Paid send me your shipping address via PM.

1. @sheikh617
2. @BarrieJ3
3. @grantc54
4. @Han Trinh
5. @morrotito
6. @grantc54 for @Jeevansluck

LuckySymbols.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom