Lucky Dragon - Sunfly v BrPro (1 Viewer)

Wils

Flush
Reaction score
Hi folks. I've been talking to the guys at BRPRO about some custom Lucky Dragons, but the chips they use aren't the same as Sunfly. I want to make sure any chips I get match with each other so does anyone have any side by side pictures they could post? Or comments about feel etc?

(And thanks to BRPRO for getting back so quickly to me).

I bought a set of Lucky Dragons from BRPRO awhile back. Sold them recently on here. They are good quality chips, however, much different texture wise than the SunFly Lucky dragons.

The BRPRO chips are more smooth on the surface, where the SunFly’s have a little bit of a texture. If I had to purchase again with what I know now, I would go with SunFly. The colors are brighter with the SunFly chips.

The SunFly chips shuffle like butter right out of the package.
The Lucky Dragons from BRPRO shuffle good but brand new, it’s not as easy in my honest opinion.

I attached a few pictures of each. The SunFly Lucky Dragons are on the top and the BRPRO ones are on the bottom. The pictures don’t do it justice, but the SunFlys colors pop so much more.

I have been in search of a sample set and full set of the PolyClay Lucky Dragons from SunFly. They stopped making the mold of Lucky Dragons that say “Lucky Dragons” stamped around the edge, but you can still get the Lucky Dragon design.

I’ve been looking for 3 years for some and haven’t seen them pop up on here yet.
I do have samples if you’re interested. The PolyClay are my favorite, but the lucky dragons are very nice.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_5625.jpeg
    IMG_5625.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5626.jpeg
    IMG_5626.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5627.jpeg
    IMG_5627.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 132
The best advice is to get samples. If you look at the Lucky Dragons photos on the BRPro site, they look much brighter than the ones pictured above.

The best advice is to get samples. If you look at the Lucky Dragons photos on the BRPro site, they look much brighter than the ones pictured above.
Yes agreed. Samples are the best way. Unfortunately websites will always show them brighter. When I received them they weren’t as bright as advertised and then when you put them next to the SunFly’s, it’s like a night and day difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom