Trade LOTS of Trade Bait - fracs, snappers, 2s, 3s, etc. by racks and barrels (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boother36

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have a bunch of inventory stacking up. I was hoping to work out some trades to move my extra stuff into chips I need for my sets.

So here we go, I have the following chips available in rack(s) available for trade:

Trade bait fracs and 1s.jpg

Trade bait large denom.jpg

I have at least 1 barrel each of the below chips available for trade:

Trade bait barrels.jpg

Here is what I'm looking for. I'm interested in a rack of each in near mint or better condition.

Trade bait wanted.jpg

Added to my "looking for" list are the following:

HSI Sec 1K.png HSI Sec 5K.png HSI Prim 100.jpg

Reach out to me via PM to see if we can work out a deal. I am more than happy to provide more pic's as needed.

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited:
IG hundos. Can you please provide the exchange rate for those and IG $1s/$5s in the condition you’re looking for.

I have racks of those and am looking for a rack of hundos.

I have a bunch of inventory stacking up. I was hoping to work out some trades to move my extra stuff into chips I need for my sets.

So here we go, I have the following chips available in rack(s) available for trade:
View attachment 1043892

View attachment 1043894

I have at least 1 barrel each of the below chips available for trade:
View attachment 1043896

Here is what I'm looking for. I'm interested in a rack of each in near mint or better condition.
View attachment 1043897

Reach out to me via PM to see if we can work out a deal. I am more than happy to provide more pic's as needed.

Thanks,

Jon
The JD $25 and HSI $5 pair so nicely together. Add the JC $2 as a $1 and it’s a killer combo.

The available trade list, and the looking for list, have been updated.

The pictures in the OP have been updated with what chips have come and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom