Found Looking for partial Tiger Palace Sample set (for spares) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
If anyone else is interested in getting a sample set for spares I can help offload. I would take multiple people up on this offer as the more spares the better

I would be interested in:
- all hotstamps - $77
- DB - negotiable - $21.50

I would also be interested in some 43mm to use as card protectors.

Based on my math using the rack pricing the total chip value of the sample is $378.5 if I didnt miss anything. The delta is $21.5 which I am assigning to the DB.

Fyi, priced by grouping:
Primary cash - $106.50
Secondary cash - $107.50
Tournament HS - $77
NCV - $87.50
DB - $21.50
Total $400
Split shipping

Please correct my numbers if I missed something.

Thanks
Grant

If anyone else is interested in getting a sample set for spares I can help offload. I would take multiple people up on this offer as the more spares the better

I would be interested in:
- all hotstamps - $77
- DB - negotiable - $21.50

I would also be interested in some 43mm to use as card protectors.

Based on my math using the rack pricing the total chip value of the sample is $378.5 if I didnt miss anything. The delta is $21.5 which I am assigning to the DB.

Fyi, priced by grouping:
Primary cash - $106.50
Secondary cash - $107.50
Tournament HS - $77
NCV - $87.50
DB - $21.50
Total $400
Split shipping

Please correct my numbers if I missed something.

Thanks
Grant

That's a nice calculation.

Grant, I would take all the primary and secondary if you want the 43mm and the HS and DB. Let me know!

Grant, I would take all the primary and secondary if you want the 43mm and the HS and DB. Let me know!
Let me know abput NCV 39mm as well? I am fine either way. I will PM you $ split to confirm once you let me know.

I am open to one or two other splits for HS and DB if others are interested (don't require more than one group of 43mm).

Thanks
Grant

Let me know abput NCV 39mm as well? I am fine either way. I will PM you $ split to confirm once you let me know.

I am open to one or two other splits for HS and DB if others are interested (don't require more than one group of 43mm).

Thanks
Grant
No interest in NCV for me. The 43mm chips in each set are yours as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom