SOLD *MOAR Fire Sale* BCC CDI 700 Piece Cash Set w Free Spares (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Selling this set at a fire sale price of $2 a chip. Well under my cost. Shipping not included. Perfect cash breakdown. Trying to raise capital fast, if they do not sell within a few days I’ll take it down. I also would like FROR from new owner in future in case I want them back.

.50 - 100
$1 - 200
$5 - 300
$25 - 90
$100 - 10
Total = 700 (free spares will make total higher)

$1400 plus shipping

Mint Rack Add on - $300

The buyer might also have a chance at a 4th rack of $5’s except they are dead mint and the add on price is higher as my cost on that rack is higher. I’m just checking with last owner if they want FROR first. Feel free to inquire. When I got the chips they looked gently used. I’ve probably put them in play 8-10 times myself. Condition will be sharp excellent.

IMG_2271.jpeg

IMG_2272.jpeg

Last edited:
Ugh I know if I hadn’t done something pcf stupid I would be all over at lease one of these sets. I bought a Cpc set that just arrived yesterday off forum and have a off forum find I’m still waiting to receive. My pp is a little light but I hope someone picks up this awesome set. Bcc chips are fantastic Glws

Could I see edge shots on all the chips? And a pic of the mint rack of $5s possibly?
Here are some photos. Not the best sorry, lighting is bad in my basement and I was in a rush. Used sharp is the best way I can describe them. The mint ones are definitely unplayed and chalky. Third pic.

IMG_2275.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg

IMG_2277.jpeg

These chips look fantastic at the table, crisp feel, and shuffle great... they also coalesce and stack nicely:)

Great set, GLWS!

I compare it to RHC mold. Figure BCC was Paulson and created the original RHC mold.
I'd say its a fair comparison minus that the shells are pushed out to the edge like the hat and cane on RHC, which causes a lot of flea biting issues. Otherwise, fair though.

Beautiful classic Paulson chips.
I could have bought as many as I wanted.
I use to shop at the Paulson store in Vegas 20
years ago.
GLWS

Bumpadoo. Will probably leave this up through Wednesday before cancelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom