Looking for feedback/ideas - Heritage Set (1 Viewer)

Okay, so I'm getting pretty close to putting my order in. Had a question on breakdowns. Occasionally run a .25/.50 game but more commonly run .50/1 and 1/2 NLHE. In the small game people buy in for as low as $20. In the more common games it's generally $50-$200. Usually 8-10 players, but want the flexibility to handle two tables if called for - which would be one casual lower blind table and one higher blind table.

Also, would like to future proof the set a bit. And I know I don't "need" the high denomination chips, but I'm going to get a few dangit.

Thinking of 1,000 chips with the following breakdown:

.25 - 200
1 - 300
5 - 300
25 - 120
100 - 60
500 - 20

Thoughts?

poker chips.png

If you will only have 1 table of 25c/50c or 50c/$1 going then 1 rack of quarters is plenty. I wouldn't want less than 300 $1's for two tables though.

Definetly get more $5's. As many as you can afford! For 1 table game 400 minimum for $1/1 or $1/2 game. For 2 tables you can make 600 of them work, but again, more is better!

Last edited:
The DG peacock blue with yellow $1 is the only chip that seems out of place to me. Otherwise I really like the set!

The DG peacock blue with yellow $1 is the only chip that seems out of place to me. Otherwise I really like the set!
I'll take another look tonight - what I remember from the blues is the others were too muted/not bright enough. The DG is a little too bright...ideally if there was a color between the DG and the base blue, that would be awesome.

If you have any extras and would like to sell as a sample, I would be interested ... :)

Mark

I might do a very small number of samples - just gotta decide if I'm willing to part with a few of these new born babies. I'll definitely ask you first if I do make some available beyond what I'm sending to @p5woody as a thank you for the design work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom